Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hi everyone and welcome to our newest members,

Something we have not talked about lately is new aquisitions.  Tell us about your latest and greatest GEC.  Donnie bought me both the new 23's in the Beavertail (Worlds greatest husband by the way)  He got himself the newest 73 in Primitive bone.  THAT is a heck of a nice knife.

What have you gotten lately?

Tags: Cutlery, Eastern, Great

Views: 12321

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I over heard Santa the other day and he was saying that there might be a GEC Moose in my stocking this year. Yahoo....the best Moose there is I'll bet.

WOOOHOOOO...Santa is being very nice this year!

I got some great GEC Merch from my Grandparents.

As you can tell a new knife found me this Christmas. A beautiful gift from my brother Ethan, he always gets me a classy knife and this time is no different. This one is pure class.

Okay, so Levi is the best trapper I know, he always gets a beaver. : )

Okay, last but certainly not least, I have a new pattern to try. A #65 Ben Hogan, I am loving it right not. It's a beast, but it's very pocketable, the slimness helps keep it that way for sure.

Here's my newest moose, a Bullwinkle moose from GEC. My smallest, but maybe my best. Thanks Santa.

Nice additions to your collections, Robert and Johnny. Great looking blades.

Thats beautiful Robert, great lines on that puppy. 

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with that little knife's ability. : )

Well Johnny, it might have plenty of ability but it's in my collection now and that means no use please. It's so sweet and can see it would make a great EDC knife.

Thats cool to Robert, maybe you can get one to try for the pocket. I like a smaller EDC so I'm all for pocket time. Right now I have a Ben Hogan in my pocket and it's great. 

I carry a knife thats a little bigger than this little moose but I was considering a smaller one while game fishing to cut string or fix dinner in the boat. I thought I might get a Conductor pattern but now that I see this little moose I may have to go with one like that instead. I thought maybe a less expensive handle and one I don't have for my user. A nice wooden handle sounds nice for this project. I'd like a Beaver but it would be to big for this little folder. Theres time to consider all possibilities and that's the fun....lol

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service