Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hi everyone and welcome to our newest members,

Something we have not talked about lately is new aquisitions.  Tell us about your latest and greatest GEC.  Donnie bought me both the new 23's in the Beavertail (Worlds greatest husband by the way)  He got himself the newest 73 in Primitive bone.  THAT is a heck of a nice knife.

What have you gotten lately?

Tags: Cutlery, Eastern, Great

Views: 12321

Replies to This Discussion

wow those are some beautiful knives tom they want to make me go on a buying spree.if i had the money.but those are great my friend.....

My grand daughter just bought me a Upland Hunter in Grizzily bone handles from TSA.  I had James Ivy make me one out of Rain drop Damascus and Sambar Stag handles but I just can't bring myself to use it. It is so nice!  I need a small fixed blade user for this springs fishing and trapping so we decided to get the knife that james copied. I like the way things have worked out, two knives instead of one, gotta love it.

Robert,

YEA!!!  More knives, gotta love that! Would you consider letting us see a pic of them togeather?

You better believe I will, It just keeps getting better and better.

Robert, if you get around to using the Uplander, please let me know what you think of it. One of my goals for this year is to snag a fixed blade GEC. There are some really great knives, but I'm not sure which is best for my uses. 

This will be my first fixed blade from GEC and I think I can't go wrong because of the 1095 carbon steel blade. If the steel is the same as the folders I will have a great cutter. I need a small fixed blade in the spring when I set traps for turtles and catfish. I thought about getting the clip point instead but chose the Uplander because I owned a Green River with that blade profile when I was a young man. I will keep ya'll posted on the little knife.

Please do...Johnny, let us know how the progress goes on getting one in your hands!

Yeah, you know the back burner? It's not even on the back burner, it's still in the freezer. : )

I don't have a Tuna.... yet, so I'll have to take care of that. The Conductor looks like a great knife to add while I'm at the Rendezvous, the #85s and the #68s are tempting me too. I would love another #56, a carbon bladed #72 is also in order, one with a clip that is. So, we'll see.

But, you never know!!!! ; )

Johnny, might be time for a fixed blade. Mine is gonna only be 7 1/4 inches long.

Here my newest Scout on it's way to my mail box.

Attachments:

Why are my pictures not posting as pictures but a JPG.?

Herb,

NICE!!!

when you open a discussion bos the secons icon at the top is image.  Click on that and it will allow you to add a a picture instead of a link.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service