Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Thought I would get this thread started with who will be there?  Donnie and I will be leaving Tampa on July 25, 2011.  This should put us in Titusville PA by the 27th.  Now the open house is on Friday July 29th and 30th.   The area is just plain beautiful and there are lots of things to do while there.  Over the next few weeks I'll add some of the knife opportunites in the area and some area information but I'd really like to know....Will you meet us there?

Views: 602

Replies to This Discussion

Just in time to face Moby Dick, the white whale. Looks great, a real collector.
I wanted to remind everyone that the show knife PROTO will be raffled off for the Wounded Warrior Projec.  You can call Chris at GEC to buy tickets over the phone.  Tickets are 2.00 each and think the Credit Card minimum is 20.00.  What a deal for the proto on this big and handsome knife!!

I just got back from the Rendezvous... and WOW.

Jan & Donnie both, are like long lost friends, and I just had the opportunity to see them again. Very kind and considerate people, SO, so very easy to talk too and enjoy a fine time with. I'm blessed to have had the chance to meet them in person, and share in a great experience. I was blessed with a very beautiful gift from Donnie, I'll be posting pics as soon as I can. : ) (weather got bad) : (

There is just so much to share, I'll be writing soon and sharing more. I have a great story to tell about Ryan. And all the gifts I was bombarded with on the way home.

I just need to catch my breath, take a picture or two, and get some writing done.

P.S.

Jan & Donnie, enjoy your time and travel safe, get some great knives to share as well.

I have a lot to share but honestly I am just a tad bit tired.  It is the good kind of tired that comes from spending a few days with good friends and meeting new ones.  The third  whaler to premier today was the cranberry wine.  This picture does not do it justice and when I get home I will get a better one for you.  I will tell you I was given the fabulous honor of being able to name it cranberry wine jigged bone.  Thats a story for later in the week, and I have some good stories for you..  Thanks to everyone able to join us at GEC and thank you GEC for a wonderful show, a great weekend and all the fun.
So who won the Raffle Knife?
Sorry I dont know the name.  We have Case with us so I was outside holding him when the drawing took place.  I will look to see if Chris had an opportunity to post it yet
Jan,
Obviously everyone who entered the Wounded Warrior knife drawing would have loved to have that sweet Red Buffalo Proto Whaler but since there is only one of them to go around only one of us will be so lucky. I am interested in how much money we all raised for the Wounded Warrier Project? Can you see if Chris will post that also? Knowing that we helped to give some wounded soldier a bit of comfort or support will mean a lot. Kudos to GEC for donating this knife for a great cause!

Tom,

820.00 was the count, I beleive.  I will confirm it with Chris but GOOD WORK EVERYONE!!!

That's great! Thanks for the info!

That rocks, I know the knife will go to a good soul. 

God Bless all who donated, even if it was just for the knife. : )

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service