Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

The Blade Show is over. Our thanks to the many people who put on the show, the iKC members who attended and all those who participated in the event to further our hobby!

If you have a table or will be near a booth post that information. Here is the link for the show in our events:  

http://www.iknifecollector.com/events/2011-blade-show

During the show if you would like to post pictures, update us on what goes on or just in general communicate we have a place for you here.

iKnife Collectors if you can't go to the show check in here for status and comments, leave questions or support for those who are going. Thanks for participating and have a great show!

Tags: 2011, Atlanta, Blade, Show

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the picture Jan and thanks to all who took the time to go and help promote iKnife Collector! Say Hi to all our knife friends out there!
The TOPS knife pic is next Rick!!  Oh and a SOG for Stephen.  And wait until you see what donnie is walking around with on the back of his shirt today.
Stephen, I cleaned a couple of turtules  for supper using a SOG knife today. It worked just fine and is still real sharp.

Because we couldn't resist sharing IKC with the blade world

Jan Carter said:

The TOPS knife pic is next Rick!!  Oh and a SOG for Stephen.  And wait until you see what donnie is walking around with on the back of his shirt today.
Who Dat?

Jan Carter said:

Jan Carter said:

Now that's what I like to see an actual iKnife Collector t-shirt! On a collector yet!

Robert Burris said:
Who Dat?

Jan Carter said:

Jan Carter said:

While I had a hard time navigating the large amount of tables and people at the Blade show I did have the distinct pleasure of meeting Ken Erickson.  If you ever get the opportunity to hold one of his knives, you will be amazed.  He explained the technique to me where his bolsters are milled out of one solid blank.  The fit is tight and clean but the opening and closing of his knives... as smooth as butter.  There was a wharncliff blade that made me drool like a puppy with a bone.  Ken took the time to speak with us, show us his knives and just talk knives.  Thank you Ken for a memorable experience and for your time.
I forgot to mention the one in the center is the elctricians knife

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service