Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

The ordeal I have when changing up my carry knife. "Whoa is me" LOL

We all have sob stories about one thing or another, I am not complaining, but this is why it takes so long to pick my HD pocket knife each day.

Brag bag:

I will look and handle everyone before making a decision.

Sometimes I feel dressy to semi dressy. As you see above, I don't normally consider these for work carry.

Above are more casual folders Although sometimes too small or too big.

Above it is the same as before, Casual but...

Out of the bunch above I will carry the Bokers, but I will pull out and handle each one briefly.

I like carrying these, but I ask myself each time "Which one?" That is a 30 minute Answer.

Above is another leaf of knives I can spend a half hour deciding on.

Above are my normal folder carries(except the Spartan), my 710 must be in my truck door pocket but it normally shares a stall with the Impel.

Now that is what I go through every night to pick a tactical folder while laying out my clothes for the next day. That doesn't include the time it takes to pick out a traditional folder, That involves pulling out 2 Knife rolls and the Case notebook, that is a 30 minute ordeal in itself.

Is your selection method difficult? Or are you like me and make it difficult so you can see and handle all of your knives.

Views: 535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Come join the madness Perry, the "Kool-Aid" is sweet and the people aren't "so" crazy.

perry coleman said:

Yep too many there to decide which one to carry, I get it Brad. I'd be liable to get overknifed syndrome. I'm just about there myself.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service