Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I have been using the 551 Grip for a while. It is my first Benchmade, and I like it a lot. I'm now in the market to get a new one. I like the edge retention of the 154cm steel, but the 551 is a touch small for my use. What is a good design with a larger handle and more grip?

Views: 287

Replies to This Discussion

Say "Hello" to the Limited Edition 586-141...

- DLC coated crowned M390 (HRC 60-62) blade with hand polished convex edge
- 3D machined carbon fiber handles with red C-Tek epoxy infused aluminum honeycomb inlays
- DLC coated split arrow reversible pocket clip
- Crimson anodized aluminum barrel spacers
- 200 Piece Limited Edition

Something bigger than the griptilian, but not too expensive would be the Benchmade Ultra Pardue Presidio 522 with blade 440C steel. A good choice for I suppose around 100 USD.

I like the Rift 950 , the 553 is a good size 

Attachments:

Well, looks like I have settled on the 810 Contego. Now I need to get some money saved up.

Late to the discussion, but it looks like I didn't have to suggest the the Contego. You chose a knife you would never have to replace. Love mine...and every other knife I have.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

J.J. Smith III left a comment for Deb Bowers
yesterday
Deb Bowers is now a member of iKnife Collector
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
yesterday
Jan Carter posted a status
Wednesday
Ellis H. Roberson commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Wednesday
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Wednesday
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Wednesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Wednesday
J.J. Smith III replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 10
Joe Vadala commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Jun 9
Joe Vadala commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Jun 9
Bill Martinson posted photos
Jun 9
Kevin D replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 9
George R Naugle commented on Terry Waldele's group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 9
George R Naugle joined Terry Waldele's group
Jun 9

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service