Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

TOPS Knives.... collectors, users and fans..  

ONE KNIFE ONE LIFE .

TOPS REVIEWS

Tags: Knives, TOPS

Views: 3719

Replies to This Discussion

Comment by Steve Hanner on August 23, 2013 at 15:41

TOPS Knives 2-1/2 inch Carolina Skinner with Black Micarta Handles

Is this what you bought John? This is  TOPS Knives 2 1/2 Carolina Skinner with black micarta handles. Listen to who designed the knife and the knickname for it Ha, Ha! 

The Dinner Skinner

Famed designer Doug Hartsook is a self taught knife maker, and a verteran of the US Army Special Forces. He has been making and selling knives since he was a kid. Even in High School, his designs were well thought out, field tested, and true in action.

Comment by John McDowell on August 23, 2013 at 9:12

i bought a skinat,love it.never here much about this one.

Comment by Steve Hanner on August 21, 2013 at 13:19

Well good to hear John, well you have to start somewhere and TOPS is a great brand!

Comment by John McDowell on August 21, 2013 at 10:32

new to tops, only own 5,but i like them.

Comment by Billy Oneale on July 7, 2013 at 22:36

Well folks, here it is , the Tops Tactical steak Knife.  

Comment by Billy Oneale on July 7, 2013 at 19:31

I fell for the Tactical Steak Knife a couple of weeks ago. I will post pics later.

Comment by Steve Hanner on July 4, 2013 at 11:19

That is nice and looks pretty heavy duty too!

Comment by Steve Hanner on April 29, 2013 at 17:33

Thanks Clint OK found it, thank you. Actually says been out for almost 10 years and now comes in several variations.

10 CONTINUAL YEARS OF REAL TIME FIELD SERVICE... CARRIED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT, MILITARY, AS WELL AS HUNTERS AND CAMPERS.
THIS IS A SMALL, STRONG, HIGHLY VERSATILE KNIFE THAT IS EASY TO USE AND MAINTAIN. LOW PROFILE CARRY AND EASY TO DRAW WHEN NEEDED. KYDEX SHEATH WITH 360 DEGREE POSITIONING .JUST NO ONE ELSE DOING THAT JACK!

Comment by Clint Thompson on April 29, 2013 at 17:21

Steve....

There in the TOPS lineup.     http://www.topsknives.com/product_info.php?products_id=34

Comment by Steve Hanner on April 29, 2013 at 17:18

In fact been looking at the Hunter 200 as described and it seems like quite a knife. Where would that be found and is this a new knife by TOPS?

Comment by Steve Hanner on April 29, 2013 at 16:44

I did receive my Knives Illustrated today and was pleased to read the article produced by Clint Thompson. A great story of a true hero, Eddie, a Navy Seal. He did like all the TOPS knives he looked at, suggesting some modification for some.(Read the article to find out). A real help though in deciding which potential one to buy!

Comment by Steve Hanner on April 29, 2013 at 13:19

Great to hear Clint. I will be watching the mail for my copy of Knives Illustrated!

Comment by Clint Thompson on April 29, 2013 at 13:03

The June issue of Knives Illustrated which will be out on the stands this coming Wednesday, will have an article about TOPS Knives being evaluated by Navy Seal Eddie.  The Article is entitled: SEAL of Approval.

(I am posting this within other groups.)

Comment by Billy Oneale on March 23, 2013 at 20:39

That's a cool looking knife. Clint, I'll be looking forward to your article. I enjoyed the on on the survival staff.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service