Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

TOPS Knives.... collectors, users and fans..  

ONE KNIFE ONE LIFE .

TOPS REVIEWS

Tags: Knives, TOPS

Views: 3719

Replies to This Discussion

Comment by Billy Oneale on January 27, 2013 at 20:20

I like that mil Spec folder. Here is my Cheetah. It will make a great little boot knife or necker if I get the chain for it. There are also a couple of boys who had to try the whistle out.

Comment by Danny Allen on January 17, 2013 at 10:46

Thanks for the photo of the Zero Dark 30. That will be my next Tops Knife.I have been kinda rotating back and forth between Tops and ESEE.

Comment by Billy Oneale on January 16, 2013 at 22:42

Well, I finally have a Cheetah on the way. I should see it in a week

Comment by Guy Fleetwood on December 23, 2012 at 15:25

I would take the surv tac 7 into combat no doubt.

Comment by Clint Thompson on December 15, 2012 at 8:47

I have a couple of TOPS I will post soon.  I have a new Daniel Winkler Utility fixed blade which the Navy Seals like to buy.  I have several more knives of various kinds coming.  I will post pics when they arrive.

Comment by Clint Thompson on June 26, 2012 at 14:13

In late July in Tactical Knives I have an article about the CUMA TAK-RI.  I love mine but I felt it needed sharpening.  The TAK-RI is a very good combat knife.  I was sent the one with the smaller handle so I made the suggestion the scales should be thicker and or bigger.  Since then I have received my new improved bigger scales.

Comment by Jan Carter on June 12, 2012 at 20:08

This is the one I liked 

Comment by Jan Carter on June 12, 2012 at 18:15

The Hiss is actually way cool.  It weighs next to nothing yet appears to be a significant knife!  Let us know if that what your getting Pat, Please?

Comment by Jan Carter on June 11, 2012 at 15:30

This year they had the Tactical Expo at the Blade Show.  I did notice a few new booths but what they did was put the tacticals on one side of the room and the traditionals on another.  TOPS was still in the same area they were the last few years and I was fortunate enough to actually have some time to be able to  get to the table speak with Mr Tsai and put my hands on a few TOPS.  Although the majority are not my style of knife, the quality was amazing!  So now that you have heard my ranting on, you asked for a pic of the new AXE

Comment by Jan Carter on June 9, 2012 at 15:38

Speaking of Waysun Johnny Tsai .  I gotta tell ya'll, I had a nice chat with him about the issue #15.  I gave him an iKC card with our web address on it and asked him to come check us out.  Very nice young gentleman with some extreme talent for designing knives.  Rick, you are right.  I did find some that even old old traditional gal could love!  Have more pics, be back soon

Comment by Jan Carter on June 9, 2012 at 15:33

Comment by Jan Carter on June 9, 2012 at 15:32

Comment by Jan Carter on June 9, 2012 at 15:31

Comment by Clint Thompson on June 5, 2012 at 9:01

Hey TOPS fans here is Johnny with his latest knife.  Check this out on youtube....the CUMA Hiss.  Pat how do you like your Hiss?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYC16YsQCDo&feature=share

Comment by Jan Carter on May 21, 2012 at 17:24

I like the shadow rider, I like the large belly on that blade.  I will be sure to get some pics of the neck knife at blade.  Maybe I can find someone wearing one also

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service