Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

We have a great group "EDC Club" and has a lot of good topics, but no place really to post your EDC. And you have to be a member of that club to post on that group. I have been using a couple of posts in that group for my EDC's but does not relate to the topic.

SO - how about an ongoing Discussion with pictures of what you are carrying today?.

What are your favorite EDC's?   What is your EDC lineup?

This will be for all IKC members, not just members of the EDC group.

So Post those Everyday Carrys and show us what you are carrying today.

Views: 17262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BM Contego, well used and proven tough.

Brad T.,

Looks like a handy knive.  I don't own any Benchmades, but I would like to try one of their automatics.  A bit pricey, though.

Today I carried this Folding hunter  norm Thompson, mainly because i was showing it to someone. 

Attachments:

Carrying to Church this morning: a Case Toothpick

Recognise this one? It's what's in my pocket today. Along with a leatherman TTi in my backpack.

Great carry Alex

Carrying out to the farm today: A Case Camper

Back with the Spydie Domino today. Love this knife.

Y'all sure carrying some nice users!

Max: The operative word is "users". Some may not like using a Beautiful knife for everyday tasks, but to me, the beauty of a knife is secondary to the quality of materials and craftsmanship. Every knife I own can be used hard if I wanted to do so, but I own so many that I don't have to.

Ken: That is a really nice "Camper". Envy is setting in.

Max McGruder said:

Y'all sure carrying some nice users!

Their autos are pretty sweet, I had the Infidel (OTF) auto, but I can't carry it in California, so I traded it for 3 Benchmades(Fixed Adamas, fixed Nimravus & MPR). I don't know much about their folding Autos, but assume they are modified Axis Assist openers. I am not sure.

Howard P Reynolds said:

Brad T.,

Looks like a handy knive.  I don't own any Benchmades, but I would like to try one of their automatics.  A bit pricey, though.

Carrying today: A Case Caliber

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service