Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I was wondering if everyone feels like me, that there is a special knife out there that we would really like to add to our collection? I collect by Patterns and Brands and there is quite a few knives I would love to have but there is one special knife that I really want bad for my collection. The knife I'm talking about is the AG. Russell IKC Club Knife. I would love to have it, to try complete my collection.

Do Ya'll have a special knife that you really want bad for Ya'll collection? Well lets hear about it.

Views: 714

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yea, I'll put them all together, for a group shot.

I have really had to think about this one Robert.  I have crossed a lot off my "I want" list the past couple of years.  There is however a Case Collectors Club drop point Russlock that was made for fathers day many years ago.  The material was called blue mosiac if I remember right.  That is one I always keep my eyes open for

Currently a well priced 2003 A.G. Russell Texas Ranger. That would complete the set for me (apart from the one that's coming out sometime this summer.

Yea, that's what I'm talking about, that one special knife that would complete a set or that one you let get by you years ago and are still looking for it. For me, I would like to try complete a set of IKC club knives. With $$$ taken in to consideration. I wonder what a fair price would be for the AG. Russell, IKC club knife would be?

Here we go Ken and the gang. This is my three Mountain Man knives. The top knife is the Queen stag, the middle knife is our last years club knife and the bottom one is my Robeson user. We took an extra picture of the reverse side of the Queen stag, just to try show how nice the stag is on this old Queen.

Nice Robert!

WOW Robert, those are all 3, extra nice knives. Quite a collection right there. I will look at these pics often. Makes me want a Mt Man even more. Thanks.

Thanks Ken. The design is really good as a Outdoorsman's knife. It can take care of most all cutlery task. The D2 is really good on these Queen knives, although the Stag Queen is 1095. I'm sure it is okay to, it is a collector so I have not tried it.

There is a Queen Mt Man on ebay now for about $40. Its delrin handled - I'm not sure what to do about it. I might wait for the show in October.

Queen Cutlery Mountain Man Lockback knife knivesHere it is

Real nice Mtn. Man.

Robert, I let that Mt Man go on ebay. I think it went for $38 and $6 shipping. Pretty reasonable but I think I want a new one. So I will wait for Knife Days here in Ohio in October and see if I can get one.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service