Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I was wondering if everyone feels like me, that there is a special knife out there that we would really like to add to our collection? I collect by Patterns and Brands and there is quite a few knives I would love to have but there is one special knife that I really want bad for my collection. The knife I'm talking about is the AG. Russell IKC Club Knife. I would love to have it, to try complete my collection.

Do Ya'll have a special knife that you really want bad for Ya'll collection? Well lets hear about it.

Views: 714

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would get one with a bone handle. They are so much nicer than Derlin. It will give you something to hunt for at the knife show.

Yes, thats a good idea.

Ivars, you really have a big list. The way to get them is one at a time. I have some of the vintage Winchesters and they are very well made.

I only have a couple of Boker knives. The best one is a Damascus Knife of the Year. I forget which year. The other is a vintage Moose pattern. I like Boker knives they are great.

P.S. I forgot to tell you how nice those sets of knives are. Real nice, great collection.

Robert Burris said:

I only have a couple of Boker knives. The best one is a Damascus Knife of the Year. I forget which year. The other is a vintage Moose pattern. I like Boker knives they are great.

Sure do have heart set on a particular knife or two. Among others, I am collecting Boker Damascus knives made in Germany and especially the Annual series begun in 1980. I have all but the 1981 and the 1984 and sure would like to get these in my collection to complete the series.

The one I have is a 2004. I like it very much and have no plans of getting rid of it. Keep looking, I'm sure they will turn up sooner or later. Good luck.

This thread made me realize I'm a very lucky person.  Why?  Because when you get right down to it, I've already got that one knife!  In fact I have that one knife several times over.

I've still got my Camillus Mk II fighting knife my Dad gave me when I was around 16 years old.  I still have the Victorinox Huntsman my wife bought me for Christmas shortly after we were married.  Anything else is just icing on the cake.

Lucky Man. I have some old ones to that my wife gave me years ago. Also a knife or two from my Grand Dad and Dad.

There are a few for me. Old Blackjacks, ZT0302 which is quite hard to find anymore. And the Gil Hibben Gold Editions that I don't have. But as for a Grail knife? Probably any Randall.

Steve I own one Randall and they are a super nice knife. Mines a #7 model in brass and stag. I have it in my collection. The price has gone up a lot since I got mine. Good luck.

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) said:

There are a few for me. Old Blackjacks, ZT0302 which is quite hard to find anymore. And the Gil Hibben Gold Editions that I don't have. But as for a Grail knife? Probably any Randall.

I sometimes look for old vintage World I and II, Hobo Pattern knives. I have a few but they can be pricey to collect. I treat myself once in a while. Are there any other Hobo Pattern collectors out there?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service