Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Don't get me wrong. I love our GEC distributors, and I have become accustomed to procuring online, and I love it. It's just that I have never been able to walk into a store and see GEC lovelies under glass. I have never been able to walk into a store and actually handle the knife before purchase. Do any of you miss this? Perhaps there are GEC stores out there, but I have never encountered any. Maybe that's why the shows and rendevouzs are so important. We live in a new world . . .

Views: 258

Replies to This Discussion

hey Gary,I was thinking about your comment here,quite a bit today.I believe that with GECs low manufacturing numbers,we will probably not see much,{ displayed merchandise}.they {GEC} would have to double or triple their numbers on standard runs,just to have them stocked by stores.Or at least enough stores so that a bigger part of the knife enthusiast world would be within driving distance.Well, I believe, that would probably ruin their low number ,high quality merchandise.What do you think?

Jeff, I never thought about that, and you are absolutely correct. I think it would negatively affect their "low number, high quality." Nothing is perfect, of course. But after all of the fine input from this forum, I think I now prefer the way it is. I have become very good friends with my mailman and will continue to do so :)

Gary,

Our mailman rings the bell when he has a package and sometimes waits to see what new knife joy he has delivered that day...LOL

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service