Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Do you still have your first knife? if you do show a picture of it, I still have my first one, my dad gave it to me about 11 or 12 years old an old uncle henry 3 blade 

Views: 16032

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kershaw 1550st Blade steel Sandvik 14c28n with DLC Coating bought at the Tulsa Arms Show.

Attachments:

Ralph, if my identification is accurate, that Kershaw 1550 is the Whirlwind (with partially serrated blade)!  That's a great entry knife & one that will only make you want more knives...  Am I right in guessing that you've since bought several more Kershaws?

I don't have my first knife, but it was a Camillus Cub Scout knife back in the 1950's.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Jan Carter replied to Jan Carter's discussion 2020-2021 iKC knife is available for purchase
57 minutes ago
Floyd Jester replied to Jan Carter's discussion 2020-2021 iKC knife is available for purchase
15 hours ago
J.J. Smith III replied to Jan Carter's discussion 2020-2021 iKC knife is available for purchase
16 hours ago
Dennis Hibar replied to Jan Carter's discussion 2020-2021 iKC knife is available for purchase
22 hours ago
J.J. Smith III replied to Jan Carter's discussion 2020-2021 iKC knife is available for purchase
22 hours ago
Craig M. Bozorth posted a discussion
yesterday

KnifeMaker
Wayne Morgan posted a photo
yesterday

KnifeMaker
Wayne Morgan posted photos
yesterday
Billy Oneale commented on Jan Carter's group BOX FULL OF KNIVES
yesterday
Jan Carter replied to Jan Carter's discussion 2020-2021 iKC knife is available for purchase
yesterday
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Jan Carter's status
yesterday
Jan Carter commented on Dennis Hibar's blog post Custom Knives by Alan Davis
yesterday
Rick Propas commented on Dennis Hibar's blog post Custom Knives by Alan Davis
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

Maher & Grosh

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

POPS KNIFE SUPPLY

JSR Sports!

gear2survive !

Click to visit

© 2021   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service