Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I have recently been having trouble with the axis lock on my newer benchmade knives. with in several weeks of getting & using them an Omega spring would break. This happened on all three of my models.  Has anybody else had issues with this?

Views: 385

Replies to This Discussion

Wells; I've never experienced any kind of Axis Lock failures or parts breakage. I only have 3 Benchmades that have been produced in 2010 (an Onslaught and a couple of the Axis Bone Collectors), but no problem with any thus far. Have you contacted Benchmade? Historically, they are very good about warranting their products.
Never an issue. I have had my 940 Osborne since September 2008. Use it every day.

First time I have ever heard of any problems with the axis lock. All my benchmades are flawless in every detail..

......... perhaps .. knock-offs .. perhaps .........

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

Latest Activity

Kevin D commented on Kevin D's photo
45 minutes ago
Kevin D replied to J. R. Reeves's discussion Shop Tips in the group Custom Knives
53 minutes ago
Kevin D joined T.A.DAVISON's group
57 minutes ago
Kevin D posted a photo
9 hours ago
Kevin D posted an album

Chef Knives

Just a repository of a few photos of the kitchen type knives I have acquired.
9 hours ago
Kevin D commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
21 hours ago
David J. Palmer posted a status
"Just found where to send a friend request. So you will be getting it 10 years late"
Friday
David J. Palmer posted a status
"What is the best way to store your knife if your don't have the original box and the paper it usually comes in?"
Friday
George R Naugle posted a photo
Friday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted photos
Friday
Kevin D commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
Thursday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
Thursday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
Thursday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted photos
Thursday

KnifeMaker
black mamba knives posted a blog post
Wednesday
Kevin D posted photos
Tuesday

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service