Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I just saw for the first time the 110 Folding Hunter 50th Anniversary Edition in clamshell package at Walmart today. And I bought it! $42 I believe. I will just be collecting this one, so it stays in the package in mint condition. Comes with black nylon sheath.

Please let us know here where you see them in your area. THANKS.

Views: 5370

Replies to This Discussion

Pictures, please!

Hi guys. I think we are all loving the 50th Anniversary of the Buck 110, are we not?  This is some info I have found so far.

The regular production Buck 110's made in 2014 will be issued with a special tang stamp and the 50th Anniversary logo in the handle.  (The one Sunil found at WalMart for a great price.)

KNIFECENTER.COM is issuing 4 Buck 50th Anniversary Special Edition knives in 2014, expected to be released seasonally.  These will only be available at knifecenter.com.

Then there is Smoky Mountain Knife Works.  They have their own version of the 50th Anniversary Buck 110.

PLUS!!!

They also just released two special runs.  The first was a 500 piece pilot run, Buck then stopped production to make changes to the tang stamp.

They then made a 250 piece transition run with the new tang stamp.  They then began production of the regular 2014 50th Anniversary knife.

Those are all the 50th Anniversary knives I have found so far.  I did ask David Yellowhorse if he would be making a 50th Anniversary 110 and he just gave me kind of an evasive answer that he was "thinking about it".  Of course he did make the 1-of-1 Special 110 that was auctioned off at the SHOT show.  That may have been what he was referring to when I asked him. Other than that, I haven't heard that he is making a special 50th Anniversary 110 yet.

So let us know, and of course show us pictures, of any of the 50th Anniversary Buck 110's that you all find and/or purchase!!!!!

Great stuff guys!

The second one. The top one is Smokey Mountain Knife Works exclusive, which I have also.

Ivars said:

If its this one

Than you got it for half price!

Or you get this one?

I have both of the 500 run and 250 run models from SMKW on order and they are being shipped right now.

Data (C Thomas) said:

Then there is Smoky Mountain Knife Works.  They have their own version of the 50th Anniversary Buck 110.

PLUS!!!

They also just released two special runs.  The first was a 500 piece pilot run, Buck then stopped production to make changes to the tang stamp.

They then made a 250 piece transition run with the new tang stamp.  They then began production of the regular 2014 50th Anniversary knife.

The Buck Collectors Club Inc. (BCCI) will most likely also have an exclusive 110 made later this year.

So if you are not already a club member, this would be a great time to join.

$25 yearly, or $250 Lifetime.

or

$35 yearly, $375 Lifetime for Foreign Memberships.

Also Youth age kids join free.

If you join, write down my name as referral on the membership application. The first and second place in the membership drive get a knife.   :)

I ordered

Data (C Thomas) said:

PLUS!!!

Whoops....sent a partial 'cuz I'm not familiar with this forum yet. I ordered and received both the SMKW inlaid shield version and the 500 pilot run with Anniversary shield knife based on an article in Knife World. Then today received the SMKW catalog with the 500-pilot-run and 250-run transition knives on the front cover. The tang stamps on these look identical to me. But according to posts here and copy on the cover of the SMKW catalog and their web site, after the "pilot run" production was stopped to make tang-stamp changes owing to "customer feedback." Since, I can't see any change in the stamp, does anyone have any idea what the change was????

Wow....  Thanks for all these great pics!  My smile is so big it almost hurts and my hands are twitching.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service