Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Here is a pic of my 110 V      1989.  Does anyone have an idea whats its worth?

Views: 1217

Replies to This Discussion

No do not know a value, but a great 110. If you have story about this Buck 110 or any Buck 110 I have a thread for you:http://www.iknifecollector.com/group/buck110group/forum/topics/the-...

Hi Glen,

Your Buck 110's handle is made from Cow Bone. It's picked brown cow bone, Buck made these 110's in Red & Brown picked bone and Sambar stag with the DM blades. The Sambar brings in the most $$$ at around $200 and some times a little more if the stag is great. the Picked bone goes for $80 to as high as $150. Take a look at the auction sites for a while and you will get a better idea of the current market value.

jb4570  

Thanks for the info John

John Burton said:

Hi Glen,

Your Buck 110's handle is made from Cow Bone. It's picked brown cow bone, Buck made these 110's in Red & Brown picked bone and Sambar stag with the DM blades. The Sambar brings in the most $$$ at around $200 and some times a little more if the stag is great. the Picked bone goes for $80 to as high as $150. Take a look at the auction sites for a while and you will get a better idea of the current market value.

jb4570  

Your right...

Joe Vadala said:

I would say around $120 the demascuss blade makes it more valuable to certain collectors. I do have a saying about prices of knives, "  Its worth what someone is willing to pay. " if a collector likes stag and demascus they'll pay top dollar. Hope this helps.... 

These were made with bone and stag, The stag brings the higher price Ive seen them around 225.00 

Nice

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service