Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Im planning to sell my 112 with stag, s30v and droppoint blade att ebay but I cant find out what I should be able to ask for it.
The knife is from the lot of 250 knives that was released in 2006 and its number 90.
The knife has never been used. Only laying in my knifeshelf and showed off for my friends.
Does anyone know what price I can ask for it or do You know what price they have been sold for?

Views: 744

Replies to This Discussion

I forgot! Its nickel silver bolsters.
Will u post a pic of knife
I have tried but I cant figure out how to do it!

To post a pic .. click on the second icon from the left of the top toolbar .. of the comment box .. it'll say "image" when your mouse cursor hovers over it. From there .. an "add image" box will pop up & just follow the directions. The default s "from my computer". Assumng you have a copy of a pic stored on your computer, select 'browse" & direct the system to where on your computer the image is stored. Once found .. select the desired photo file by clicking on it. The desired file should be highlighted at this point. Then select "open" ..&.. that should do it.

G'luck

D ale

D ale said:

To post a pic .. click on the second icon from the left of the top toolbar .. of the comment box .. it'll say "image" when your mouse cursor hovers over it. From there .. an "add image" box will pop up & just follow the directions. The default s "from my computer". Assumng you have a copy of a pic stored on your computer, select 'browse" & direct the system to where on your computer the image is stored. Once found .. select the desired photo file by clicking on it. The desired file should be highlighted at this point. Then select "open" ..&.. that should do it.

G'luck

D ale

Hope this works!

You did just fine

Claes Wallgren said:

Hope this works!
Thanks Jan! Any idea what I should ask for it?

The Certificate of Authenticity (COA) does not seem to match the knife shown
In your picture.

Your COA states "This handcrafted knife has a mirror polished 420HC steel blade
with David's signature and serialization. It features inlays of Turquoise, Bloody
Jasper, Black Jet, Leopard Skin Jasper and nickel silver."

I found a knife similar to yours on Ebay under the sold listings.
It sold for $117.50 search for this number 291859414090 on Ebay to see it.

I hope this helps.

I hope it's ok to post this picture just for information. Please feel free to remove it, if it's not ok, thanks.

Thanks! I must have mixed it upp with my Yellow Horse Ranger. Ill fix that.
The thing with my knife is that it has the droppoint blade. For what I have read it was only 250 knives made with this in 2006 so its pretty rare and ought to be popular among collectors. The one You showed me from the auction is a clippoint that could be bought pretty cheap from the customshop nowadays. Illustrerad get back to You with the right COA.
Best regards
Claes

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service