Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Case/Bose Tribal Lock coming soon. I think it will be a nice pattern. Looks like 9+ different scales. What do you think? Comments? Thanks

Views: 1376

Replies to This Discussion

Got me this Blue jigged bone Tribal Lock yesterday from a knife friend. 

Jack this one is remarkably smoother!  They've got their game on now.  I've got eight of these now and this by far is the smoothest.

jack walker said:

Andy, did they fix the back locks for smoothness and lock up? How is the fit and finish on your knives. I might get another one but I had a bad experience with the first one I got. Had to send it back. Thanks.

Andy Larrison said:

Got me this Blue jigged bone Tribal Lock yesterday from a knife friend. 

Case Select Series 2018

Pocket Worn Harvest Orange

Red synthetic w/flag shield

Add on

Custom wood handles

I rehandled this tribal lock with some nice sambar stag and put some filework into it.

I'm dying here, Andy.

Don't die on us JJ.....here's another beefy stag I did.

Ok, so my handle skills have improved over the last couple of years as I can see from the last picture....I think I was afraid of making them thinner.  Here's a tribal lock I finished last night.  She started life with black synthetic handles.  I've removed the bolster and added European red stag scales.  What do ya'll think?

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

Latest Activity

Kevin D posted a photo
32 minutes ago
Kevin D posted an album

Chef Knives

Just a repository of a few photos of the kitchen type knives I have acquired.
42 minutes ago
Kevin D commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
12 hours ago
David J. Palmer posted a status
"Just found where to send a friend request. So you will be getting it 10 years late"
yesterday
David J. Palmer posted a status
"What is the best way to store your knife if your don't have the original box and the paper it usually comes in?"
yesterday
George R Naugle posted a photo
Friday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted photos
Friday
Kevin D commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
Thursday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
Thursday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
Thursday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted photos
Thursday

KnifeMaker
black mamba knives posted a blog post
Wednesday
Kevin D posted photos
Tuesday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted photos
Tuesday

2021 Calendar
Randy, HHH Knives commented on Randy, HHH Knives's photo
Tuesday

2021 Calendar
Randy, HHH Knives commented on Randy, HHH Knives's photo
Tuesday

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service