Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Reply by Steve Hanner on May 25, 2013 at 16:16

I will start with my first Colonial I think!

Tags: Colonial, Corporation, Knife

Views: 309

Replies to This Discussion

Reply by Robert Burris on May 25, 2013 at 17:41

Hey Steve, this is a Colonial knife that I bought recently for people to use to help me clean fish. It has been surprisingly much better than I thought it would be.

Reply by Tobias Gibson on May 25, 2013 at 22:08

My Colonial made Red Ryder (A Boy's First Knife) It was a SMKW SFO produced by Colonial.  This was an original made in USA.  I am told production latter shifted to Ireland,  The latest offering is made in China. and is no where near as nice.

Closed.

Includes spear master, pen, sxissors, saw, can openr/screwdriver, caplifter/scredriver, Phillips, and a snaop on bail.  Really nice if you can find one.

Reply by Steve Hanner on May 26, 2013 at 8:11

Well Robert that is one strong looking knife! I am sure it would clean some fish really well. Thanks for posting that 1

Reply by Steve Hanner on May 26, 2013 at 8:14

I have never seen one before Tobias that is one nice!  I really like the packaging with it too. Heck that may be more hard to find than the knife!

Reply by Steve Hanner on September 7, 2013 at 20:00

Discussions about Colonial now have their own Group! http://www.iknifecollector.com/group/colonial-knife-corp

Join us there for conversation about the old and new Colonial Knife Company!

Sure wish I could see what was written here!

Tobias, youcould but you need to know the secret handshake first. 

Tobias does this let you see it?

Jan Carter said:

I am hoping this will let you see the reply

Jan Carter said:

Reply by Robert Burris on May 25, 2013 at 17:41

Hey Steve, this is a Colonial knife that I bought recently for people to use to help me clean fish. It has been surprisingly much better than I thought it would be.

and maybe this one too?

Jan Carter said:

Reply by Tobias Gibson on May 25, 2013 at 22:08

My Colonial made Red Ryder (A Boy's First Knife) It was a SMKW SFO produced by Colonial.  This was an original made in USA.  I am told production latter shifted to Ireland,  The latest offering is made in China. and is no where near as nice.

Closed.

Includes spear master, pen, sxissors, saw, can openr/screwdriver, caplifter/scredriver, Phillips, and a snaop on bail.  Really nice if you can find one.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service