Welcome Home

The #23 Trapper knives are coming soon.  Some parts are being made right now.  Brazilian Cherry Wood -- beefy drop point blades for two bladed #23  knives 

Views: 748

Replies to This Discussion

AAPK release their 2020 AAPK Northfield #74 Mustang Antique Autumn Natural bone, today.   I had to take care of some family business today.  After getting home , I went straight to the AAPK web-sight.  One guy was bragging that  scored one.  I panicked and freaked out.   There were 103 AAPK GEC#74 Mustangs made.  There were nine left at the AAPK Store..  I tried to buy two and a AAPK T-shirt.   I am thrilled and thankful.  I got one club knife and a t-shirt coming. I bet I got the last one.  When I received my AAPK invoice , they were all gone.  Talk about ."By the skin of your teeth."   

The GEC made Northwoods were dropped by KnivesShipFree yesterday.  The Camel bone Indian River Jack #35 frame knives .  The camel bone came in many color and no blue were made.  The black camel bone was the killer.  500 knives were dropped and gone in 5 minutes.   

Black Teal Natural bone #19 Little Rattler   

Snakeskin acrylic 

2020 VIPER GEC#47 Schedule   --- 200 pieces of each choice -- I contacted Ken ,owner of Blue Creek Cutlery. I have  an Arizona Ironwood #47 Viper on pre-order.  I have been talking to Ken for over a month about a GEC#47 Viper run.  Ken was doubtful but he made a #47 pre-order list and he put me on it.  Ken was floored today and very happy when I contacted him today.  I have an Arizona Ironwood #47 Viper on Pre-order.   Please support our GEC dealers iKC  supporters !

I just read a reliable post from Darrel Orrell.  The GEC#47 Viper run will be 275 choices per choice and not 200 like I was told on the #74 Mustang run  with the same four scale choices.  Darren (age 24) is writing a Knife Book and he studies the production of GEC knives.  Darren does custom work on knives too.   He removed a blade for me and repaired my NOS stuck lock-back Mountain Man Queen Knife.   

Mike Latham announced that the new count will be 275 pieces , not 200 per choice on the #47 Viper run.     

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) left a comment for Christopher Herman
17 minutes ago
Kenneth W. Hill commented on Doug Webber's group *BLUE* BONES and ACRYLICS
45 minutes ago
Kenneth W. Hill replied to Kenneth W. Hill's discussion 2020 GEC KNIVES IN PRODUCTION OR JUST RELEASED in the group Great Eastern Cutlery hosted by Ken Mundhenk
1 hour ago
Dan Lago commented on Jan Carter's group Queen Cutlery & Friends
3 hours ago
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Christopher Herman
16 hours ago
Billy Oneale replied to Scott King's discussion Member Needs & Prayer Requests
17 hours ago
Jan Carter replied to Scott King's discussion Member Needs & Prayer Requests
19 hours ago
Kenneth W. Hill replied to Kenneth W. Hill's discussion 2020 GEC KNIVES IN PRODUCTION OR JUST RELEASED in the group Great Eastern Cutlery hosted by Ken Mundhenk
20 hours ago
20 hours ago
Nathan Smith posted a video

Astronaut - Jet Pilot Knife? Camillus 1010 Factory Chromed Pilot Knife

Today we'll look at the factory chromed version of the Camillus Jet Pilot Survival Knife. This knife was designed for the civilian market and was never issue...
21 hours ago
Jan Carter left a comment for Christopher Herman
yesterday
Profile IconChristopher Herman, Osana Z Nodal and Bill Charbonneau joined iKnife Collector
yesterday
Ron Cooper replied to Scott King's discussion Member Needs & Prayer Requests
yesterday

Featured
Jeremy B. Buchanan replied to Scott King's discussion Member Needs & Prayer Requests
yesterday
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Osana Z Nodal
yesterday
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Bill Charbonneau
yesterday

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

CLICK TO VISIT

Maher & Grosh

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

POPS KNIFE SUPPLY