Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I have faith we can get there and when we do there will be a giveaway. It's going to be a good giveaway so make sure you can get entered in. Each member will be given an entry into the giveaway, but if you suggest another member to the Arsenal, you'll be entered again and so on. So, if you get someone to join, make sure you let me know, so I can keep track and enter you again.

Once we have 100 members, the names will be drawn to see who the winners are. I'll be working on prizes soon, chances are, it's not going to me a firearm though. State rules and all that, it's hard to deal with. 

There will be multiple prizes, so get started. 

Views: 116

Replies to This Discussion

So lets get started!!  Who will be the next member? 

Really guys?

I guess if we can't see the prize you won't want to walk into my trap. Your too smart for your own good.

There is a little factory in Titusville PA, I'll be headed there in a couple of months and hopefully I can pick the prize up there. I'll pick a knife I like for outdoors and hunting use, so we'll just wait to see what it is. 

Well, we have two new members in the right direction, but we'll need more before the prizes are picked out.

There will be three members chosen to receive prizes, but the first winner will get the biggest prize. 

My favorite hunting knife is a #73L, so that will be the model of knife picked out. As we get new members I'll share more about the knife I am choosing for winner #1.

You all are certainly heading in the right direction!  Can't wait to see who wins

Okay guys, it's great to see even more members are joining, but lets get a few more involved.

I'd be thrilled if we could get to 25 by the end of this month. That would be a quarter of the way there and then we could get to the prizes. 

Johnny, you might have to shoot for 50, instead of a 100.

I'm thinking so.

Hopefully things pick up and we get a few more coming in. I really would like to see a few more members, but I'm really happy with everyone who has joined. 

I think things will pick up to but not as fast as you might hope. We'll keep plugging for you, good luck on the camping trip.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service