Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

This one was so flimsy it broke a lot and got discontinued. Hell, I liked mine, as I like my Opinels and my cherry Cold Steel Twistmaster. On a deep sea fishing trip I bent over the gunnel to cut the leader off a buddy's line, and eliminate our wrestling with a very large and annoyed shark, and oops — — — it was a beautiful sight glistening and tumbling slowly down into the two miles of blue water.

A lemon for some, but I loved mine, and I thought I could beat the net and ebay anything and I've struck a zero for 18 months. Help, anyone? An old man and his knife are easily separated by a doofus accident.

Views: 894

Replies to This Discussion

If you are looking for a Twist Lock I just bought one on ebay. If you're interested I might be talked into parting with it.
I'd certainly like to accept your offer if I can afford it on my pensioner's income, and send you a nice knife in return. What is fair?
Just to clarify the Twist Lock that I bought is just a black one. It is in perfect working condition. Just a little bit of sticky junk on the blade that I will be cleaning off. It appears to have still have the factory edge that it still sharp. Let me know if you are still interested.
I appreciate it, Justin — please tell me what fair price you wish and I'll buy it if I can. I didn't even know they made a black one. The one I had was gray and orange. Thanks. If you'd like an Opinel, I have some new ones I could trade you one.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service