Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jack Haskins, Jr.'s Discussions (395)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess there's not enough demand to make it profitable for a manufacturer to make t…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Jan 20, 2015 to Modifying my anvil for pocket knife work

16 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"I will. I called a guy this morning and explained what I wanted. The guy I talked to…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Jan 20, 2015 to Modifying my anvil for pocket knife work

16 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"That's the picture I remember. Thanks. I also remember not being able to find one fo…"

16 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"I believe you two are very smart. Might give Case a call tomorrow.  Look at the shie…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Oct 21, 2014 to Help request for my new knife (Case peanut with scissors)

4 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Mike Berkovitch

"After reading a couple pages of reviews I think I'll be going with this Porter Cable…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Oct 16, 2014 to Sander for making knife scales recommendations

10 May 10, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"John, thanks for the encouragement. I did find a Porter Cable sander very similar bu…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Oct 15, 2014 to Sander for making knife scales recommendations

10 May 10, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Two pictures I already have on photobucket of a couple of more recent jobs. Straigh…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Oct 15, 2014 to Sander for making knife scales recommendations

10 May 10, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"WOW! That's all I can say. I'll even spell it backwards. WOW! The one I was looking…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Oct 14, 2014 to Sander for making knife scales recommendations

10 May 10, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"This is not a unique lock but it does have an additional feature to the common back…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Oct 14, 2014 to Locking Mechanism's .. an inside view.

6 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by D ale

"Knife looks great. I've force a patina 3 or 4 times so I'm no expert at all. I used…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Oct 14, 2014 to Knife coating removal & Forcing Patina

4 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Brad T.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service