Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Show them off here.

Views: 9783

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, Toby! That faux stag handled beauty is really beautiful! It looks like delrin to me, which I happen to be a big fan of. It looks good and it holds up well under hard use. Regardless of what the handle material is, that is one suh-weet lookin' camp knife! 

One of my latest editions, an Imperial made 3 blade "Scout" with a compass in the handle.  The compass is a bit problematic. I'd say it points north 1 in 360 attempts! LOL 

Anyway, this one probably dates from the 1930s.  It was part of package deal.  I cored it with a mint condition Imperial Kamp King and Providence Cutlery Co. Camp Master.  All for under $15. (including shipping)  The price was right even with a bad compass.

Good buy Tobias, great addition to your collection

I have not looked through all the pics yet but got my first IKCO Scout with a Can Opener! Can't wait to get pics its my first one!

Yes mine is almost like that one SK!

Smiling-Knife said:

This Pal Blade co is from the 1930s.

Real sweet, guys.

I love those old can openers. Oh the good ole days.

Well here it is not in terrible shape but complete with a 2.5 inch main blade and 3 tools: a cap lifter, a can opener/screw driver, a leather punch, a bail and ringed bolsters...Just a great knife for the collection!

That is a nice looking scout you have there, Steve.  I like the swedge on that main blade

Great knife Steve

I know did you see that thing ! Wow and think a "low end Imperial" LOL..TY! I love that can opener, it may or may not have had the "teeth" some do but its my first one that really sported that look.

Tobias Gibson said:

That is a nice looking scout you have there, Steve.  I like the swedge on that main blade

Thanks Ken, it just takes me back....way back!

Ken Spielvogel said:

Great knife Steve

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

Latest Activity

Kevin D posted a photo
5 hours ago
Kevin D posted an album

Chef Knives

Just a repository of a few photos of the kitchen type knives I have acquired.
5 hours ago
Kevin D commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
17 hours ago
David J. Palmer posted a status
"Just found where to send a friend request. So you will be getting it 10 years late"
yesterday
David J. Palmer posted a status
"What is the best way to store your knife if your don't have the original box and the paper it usually comes in?"
yesterday
George R Naugle posted a photo
Friday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted photos
Friday
Kevin D commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
Thursday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
Thursday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
Thursday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted photos
Thursday

KnifeMaker
black mamba knives posted a blog post
Wednesday
Kevin D posted photos
Tuesday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted photos
Tuesday

2021 Calendar
Randy, HHH Knives commented on Randy, HHH Knives's photo
Tuesday

2021 Calendar
Randy, HHH Knives commented on Randy, HHH Knives's photo
Tuesday

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service