Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Well folks I hear there will be one last show.  It is scheduled to be Josh and Jay and will be this Friday.  I will be in the building sometime late on the 10th for Rep weekend.  What a bittersweet weekend this will be.  

I would not miss being here with you all for the show for all the knives in China!  

So join us (even though I may be a bit late).  Lets say goodbye and thank you to Knives Live for all the fun.  

Lets do it iKC style...someone send me a contest that we can announce in the chat.  I will take care of picking up a prize while I am there

Tags: Knives, Live, contest, iKC, last, one

Views: 522

Replies to This Discussion

I will say 22 many many Case Bone knives!

I will say 16.

Data is your guess 9 (Nine)  or 999 (Nine hundred ninety nine) or 9+9+9= 27 (Twenty Seven)  or 9x9x9 = 729 (seven hundred twenty nine)?  Or is it "Paul is Dead?"

Data (C Thomas) said:

Um . . . Case bone, not stag . . . 9.  9.  9.  (Anyone gets that Beatles reference?)

Well, I am finally going to be home to watch, but my gosh the last one......I have enjoyed the show when I got to see it, just not able to stay up so late, as my beauty sleep is a must according to my grandkids...I am gonna guess 23 .... and will be counting and wishing...

I'll guess 24!!  All the numbers are good until the say goodnight! Good luck to everyone!!

I will guess 14.

last  show sad I hope its on was not on dish Tuesday night some thing sellen ole records blah but I do wanna play and chat so i guess 43 and would like to thank the whole gang at kNIVESLIVE and S.M.K.W.hope to see you on Friday thanks jan for putten on this last contest should be a good one clear out the shelfs night .yelp 43 sounds good to me see ye there.

Alrighit already, I was   I'm going W R Case & Sons Bradford Pennsylvania. That = 31 and that's a prime number.  So Im going 31 (thirty one)  Much higher than I had planned but what the heck. 

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service