Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Kevin D's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"As you asked, here are some additional photos.  I believe that these are what was as…"

Kevin D replied Jan 13 to For those who Question - A Knife Identification Thread

15 Jan 13
Reply by Kevin D

"The CASE XX is a 6265.  The Olsen does not have any number on it that I can find"

Kevin D replied Jan 13 to For those who Question - A Knife Identification Thread

15 Jan 13
Reply by Kevin D

"Just in case it matters...  the 6265 is a 1989 manufacture. I am guessing the Olsen…"

15 Jan 13
Reply by Kevin D

"I was chasing around the net looking for information on CASE XX knives, and I found…"

Kevin D replied Jan 12 to For those who Question - A Knife Identification Thread

15 Jan 13
Reply by Kevin D

"Dog-gone it Lars. I have spent a lot of time trying to find anything on this INOX si…"

Kevin D replied Dec 24, 2022 to For those who Question - A Knife Identification Thread

15 Jan 13
Reply by Kevin D

"Lars, I spent quite a bit of time trying to find anything similar to that single bla…"

Kevin D replied Nov 16, 2022 to For those who Question - A Knife Identification Thread

15 Jan 13
Reply by Kevin D

"Lars,  Probably the first test to check the blade material is a simple magnet.  Carb…"

Kevin D replied Nov 9, 2022 to For those who Question - A Knife Identification Thread

15 Jan 13
Reply by Kevin D

"Lars - Regarding your small toothpick style pocket knife.  All of the little sized t…"

Kevin D replied Nov 9, 2022 to For those who Question - A Knife Identification Thread

15 Jan 13
Reply by Kevin D

"Excellent start!  Than you Lars! I am not familiar with either of those at this time…"

15 Jan 13
Reply by Kevin D

"Very nice Lars! I am a sucker for those natural handle materials myself.  My persona…"

Kevin D replied Jul 21, 2022 to CFK / iPAK Knives - for all those who dare!

31 Nov 30, 2023
Reply by Lars Ray

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service