Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

8th Biennial Show & Family Reunion

When : Friday July 26th - Saturday July 27th, 2013
Where : Pleasantville Fire Hall, Pleasantville, PA 16341
(note) Pleasantville is 5 miles East of Titusville on PA 27
Hours : Public: Friday Noon - 5pm, Saturday 8am - 4pm
Dealers: Friday 7am - Noon, Saturday 7am - 8am
Additional Info :

Cookout and Wine & Cheese Party : Friday 26th at 6pm. 
Tickets $20.00/person

Thursday Morning there are tours of the Factory and a Queen/Daniels Family get together Thursday evening

Donnie and I will be there....Will you?  How many iKnifeCollector members can we meet?

Tags: queen-show-2013

Views: 1322

Replies to This Discussion

Great to see our members together!

Everything Queen and MANY more items were available at this show

Wow!  Great pictures Jan.  Wish I was there with you!

Today is the first day I have had an opportunity to view Facebook.  I encourage you all to check out Queens pics of the show also.  I just did and found a picture I had told Donnie I wished I had had a way to take.  It is a wonderful picture of some of my all time favorite knife folks.  We are all standing in the Queen store

Pat Vroman, Courtney Daniels, Joe (courtneys dad) Me, Tracey Reed, Danny Reed and Frank Powers

Didn't make it this year, But i made it in 2003 I signed in  the register 

So nice to get to see a picture that included my friend Frank Powers.  He is back home again, so I just ordered another knife.  What kind of a Welcome Homes is that?  lol

Jan, I don't know what y'all were discussing? But I suspect that it had something to do with knives, because you are grinning like a Chesire Cat!

And, of course it was knives! Thanks for all of the pics from the show. I'm sure there'll be more when you get home. Have a safe trip back!

Cheers!

This was SUCH a great weekend in Titusville.  For those of us never having been to the Queen factory, it was almost overwhelming. I don't know how many times I told people I shared our trip with, how amazed I am at the beautiful knives coming out of such an old work area.

All of the people working at their stations were so gracious, taking time to explain what they do and not seeming to care that hundreds of people were walking through their area while they were trying to do their jobs.  And of course, everyone was greeted by Courtney Daniels and Ashley Nottingham with great big smiles.

We missed seeing Ryan, but did have the chance to visit with Jennie, Ken, Courtney and the crew, Jan, Donnie and the list goes on.  This is a group we would invite to our home ANY day of the week.

If you have not had the chance to go to Titusville for this type of event, it is a "must do".  The community is nice, with so much history, great places to camp, hike, pic-nic, and eat.  The next time we go, there will be several days of site seeing built in to the travel time.

Tracey,

The door is always open in Florida also :)

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service