Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

This is is supposed to be one of 100 ....Does anyone know if they actually made 100? No serial number on it.

Views: 1138

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the Remington Knife Club. I didn't know any were made like that. Gus Marsh may know. It is a looker for sure.

how would I find Gus Marsh?

Billy Oneale said:

Welcome to the Remington Knife Club. I didn't know any were made like that. Gus Marsh may know. It is a looker for sure.
Randy, you can go to his profile page and leave him a message or a comment on his page. He will get back to you as soon as possible.

If this is R1123D (Damascus) pattern large trapper with Pearl handled, only made 100, the mint value is $650.00.

Gus Marsh said:

If this is R1123D (Damascus) pattern large trapper with Pearl handled, only made 100, the mint value is $650.00.

I have 4 of these knifes 2 larger ones and 2 smaller ones the one smaller one says prototype on the blade

In 1997, Remington made only 100 Pearl Handled trapper with Damascus steel blades. In mint condition they are worth about $650.00, I have seen them for less at knife shows, especially in this economy.

I have several of these also. I sold one on Ebay a couple years ago for $320 I think it was, and have 3 of the smaller and 3 large but the nice little box broke on one of them. I sold one of One of the prettiest Remington knive's made in my opinion. I will put 2 of each up for sale asap. 

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service