Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Anyone know much about this knife?  I'm thinking about buying one but would like to know if it is worth the $15-17  that it will cost (that is including shipping)

See Below:

Views: 519

Replies to This Discussion

Tobias,

I have never seen this one but I do like it.  Starting to think about christmas presents and this looks like it might be a nice one for that

I don't know, But I would like to get the Alaskan Ulu for use in the kitchen.
Well in a week or two, I'll let you know about this little skinner.  I broke down and bought it.
how could you go wrong for that price its worth to get it to find out how nice it is.it sure looks nice....

Tobias,

Let us know.  I will bet it is nice

Knife arrived over the week-end.  Havinh never had a knife of this style, I'll need to do some playing with it.   So far, I'm pretty impressed.  Nice hollow ground blade is pretty sharp.  The Zebra wood handle looks pretty nice and with well defined grain.  The cordura sheath is also pretty good.   Despite the way the sheath snaps closed the knife comes out smoothly.  It snags a little going back in.  It'll fit a two inch belt.

The sharpening stone is small (duh!)  You can't pull the stone out when the sheath is snapped closed.  However you can fit a small tootthpick or a peanut in the pouch easily and it will come out while the other knife is still snapped in the sheath,  (I also fit my RR891 Gent's Whittler in the pouch)  I think a fire striker would also fit nicely.

The finger hole seems big enough.  My index and thumb both fit in comfortably. As I'm not a big hunter,  can't comment on form following function but I can say it just seems to fall easily into the hand  and feels comfortable.

Pictures to follow.

Tobias,

The firestriker fitting in there seems to me a great idea.  The knife seems to have stuck a fancy for you even though it is not the type knife you usually have or carry.  Cant wait to hear how is uses for you.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service