Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Steve Hanner's Discussions (4,177)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

"You are exactly right, they are imported now. They are a seldom seen knife anymore I…"

Steve Hanner replied Sep 4, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"I like them all Billy! That Owl is just a great knife!"

Steve Hanner replied Sep 3, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Yes that is good looker for sure! "

Steve Hanner replied Aug 31, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

"Brian, this is what we have in our Knife Dating Group :http://www.iknifecollector.co…"

Steve Hanner replied Aug 20, 2013 to Dating confusion for a Western Stockman

10 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Jean-François

KnifeMaker

"That yellow comp Case is one of my absolute favorite knives! I hope they never stop…"

Steve Hanner replied Aug 20, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Perfect and a great knife! "

Steve Hanner replied Aug 20, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Well how about a Tiny stockman? Not sure we have had one yet! Black Pearl too! "

Steve Hanner replied Aug 16, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"They sure are very nice and love the color in those knives! "

Steve Hanner replied Aug 10, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Some great facts and some just gorgeous knives Donald... thanks for sharing those!"

Steve Hanner replied Aug 5, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"It might just be one of the shortest stockman I have seen! Incredible, a rare change…"

Steve Hanner replied Jul 25, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service