Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Rome D. Rushing's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

Featured

"Well a TL-29 is heavier than most stockmans, it also has a spear blade and he prefer…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Aug 7, 2012 to Blades!

8 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Craig Henry

"Most companies that make traditional slip joint pocket knives make a stockman in som…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Aug 6, 2012 to Who produces Stockmans today

19 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

"Lets see if I can add some companies that are making stockmans.  Some of these will…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Aug 5, 2012 to Who produces Stockmans today

19 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

Featured

"My 83 yr old father keeps the main clip blade laid down to about 15 degrees, the she…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Aug 4, 2012 to Blades!

8 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Craig Henry

KnifeMaker

"I am not sure, I believe that I have a Rigid sales flyer from that period. I will tr…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Jun 25, 2011 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"This last one is one old warrior that has seen better days. It has been used and abu…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Jun 24, 2011 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Now I have posted a 2 blade stockman, a 3 blade stockman, and a 4 blade stockman. Th…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Jun 24, 2011 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Just thought I would put up a couple of more photos. This is a Queen Steel #9, a 3 b…"

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"The last one for now, a well worn Camillus. You can see the main blade has been grou…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Jun 23, 2011 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Now for something a little different, a Browning Lite 3 blade stockman. "

Rome D. Rushing replied Jun 23, 2011 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service