Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Rome D. Rushing's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

"Beautiful knife and I too love real stag. The stag on this knife has the colors ever…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Dec 2, 2010 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"I have been adding pictures to my Photo Album named Stockman Pattern Knives and so f…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Mar 30, 2010 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"One of the problems with living in a small southern town is the lack of available ol…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Mar 16, 2010 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"If that is real pearl I can understand why you will not carry that one. While pearl…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Mar 16, 2010 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"This is a group of 3 3/4" Stockmans that S&W released. They may not be the best…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Mar 10, 2010 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Here is one you don't see everyday. Its a 4" stockman with walnut handles made by Ch…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Mar 9, 2010 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service