Welcome Home

Member News & Announcements (722)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online knife purchases to be banned in the UK.

Measures that may be brought in later in the year mean that although we will be able to buy knives online they will need to be collected fr…

Started by John Bamford

27 Apr 23
Reply by Jan Carter

Diamond sharpening.

I recently bought a diamond plate to flatten sharpening stones. This was bought from Aliexpress in China. The plate worked fine so I sent f…

Started by John Bamford

23 Apr 14
Reply by John Bamford

Featured

What is a "custom knife"?

Hey all, the ASH knife discussion got to the topic of the definition of "custom" knives, which a lot of people likely missed simply because…

Started by dead_left_knife_guy

15 Apr 14
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

More Gerber LMF pics

I guess the link for these didn't work. 20180327_100143.jpg20180327_100319.jpg20180327_100330.jpg

Started by Ed Orozco

0 Mar 28

Featured

New Schrade Book

I just stumbled on news of this book, & I'm sure some here have already heard about it.  For those who haven't, or for those who want t…

Started by dead_left_knife_guy

0 Mar 24

KnifeMaker

New folding knives coming up and webpage on English!

Good day guys,I have hit a new millestone! I have finally translated my website to English! I know it's not a proper english and it's not f…

Started by ArtesaniaHerreros

6 Mar 22
Reply by ArtesaniaHerreros

iKC Contests.

Afternoon folks...I have a question for all of you. I have noticed, over the last year or two, that the contests we have here at iKC have…

Started by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

46 Mar 21
Reply by Sue OldsWidow

ASH Custom knives ?

Anyone know much about "ASH Custom Knives" ? Where are they made ?  I see them on e-bay.          JERRY

Started by JERRY BUSTER

17 Mar 5
Reply by Lars Ray

Sharpening ceramic knives.

I seem to remember discussions in the past around the question of sharpening ceramic bladed knives. I have been under the impression that t…

Started by John Bamford

7 Mar 3
Reply by John Bamford

Colt 706 FatBoy

I recently made a pretty decent purchase on ebay. 5 Colt knives along with 2 RR knives from the same seller for a very good price.   No…

Started by Wally Guittard

8 Feb 11
Reply by J.J. Smith III

RSS

White River Knives

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

gear2survive !

KNIFE AUCTIONS

Now Available

KNIFE NEWS!!!

Click to view more