WELCOME HOME !

Member News & Announcements (677)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NATIONAL KNIFE DAY CONTEST

Welcome to National Knife Day! it is the perfect day to start a give away of Knife Mag. This contest runs through to 27th @ midnight Easter…

Started by Jan Carter

13 Aug 30
Reply by jeff

Portland MA

Hey I plan to vist Portland this September.  Where is the best place to eat, off the beaten path?  A Mom and Pop kind of place? Looking for…

Started by Cliff Sweat Jr.

2 Aug 30
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

POSTPONED Due to Hurricane Harvey: BYOB - Bring Your Own Bowie at the Alamo

The devastation wrought by Hurricane Harvey has affected many Knife Rights members and supporters in south Texas. Many of our members and…

Started by Doug Ritter

1 Aug 29
Reply by Jan Carter

Online knife purchases to be banned in the UK.

Measures that may be brought in later in the year mean that although we will be able to buy knives online they will need to be collected fr…

Started by John Bamford

19 Aug 25
Reply by Steve

Teaching Two Classes at the Upcoming PA Knife Show

If you are in the Northeast area, I hope you can make some time to come out to the PA Knife Show at the end of September in Easton PA.  Its…

Started by Bryan W

0 Aug 19

Canal Street Cutlery

OK .. last I knew .. they had gone out of business. It is my belief .. they have gone out of business. . Then ..today, Tue 15 Aug 2017.. I…

Started by D ale

3 Aug 15
Reply by D ale

New Guy on the block

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am new to forums & doing things on the internet.Hopefully you will all bear with me until I get over mak…

Started by Glenn McConnell

9 Aug 15
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

Case Tribal Lock

Can anyone tell me when Case started manufacturing the Tribal Lock knife? I have had several people tell me that it is a new design for 201…

Started by Glenn McConnell

1 Aug 15
Reply by Andy Larrison

KnifeMaker

Knife Rights BYOB: Bring Your Own Bowie Celebration at The Alamo

Texas HB 1935 takes effect on September. 1, 2017. HB 1935 eliminated daggers, dirks, stilettos, poniards, swords, spears and most notably…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Aug 14

KnifeMaker

Knife Rights' Illinois Switchblade Ban Repeal Signed! Effective Immediately!

Knife Rights' bill to mostly repeal Illinois' switchblade ban, SB 607, was signed late on Friday by Governor Bruce Rauner. It was effective…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Aug 14

RSS

White River Knives

LIMITED EXCLUSIVE

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

click to visit

SHOP TSA KNIVES

Now Available

KNIFE NEWS!!!

Click to view more