Steve Scheuerman (Manx)'s Discussions (611)

Discussions Replied To (461) Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

"I'd be happy to help test or review as well. Anything to help out a member. I also k…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied on Thursday to Knives from a new maker

44 yesterday
Reply by Dave S.

KnifeMaker

"Find a few GOOD facebook knife pages. Get in on them and talk to people. Put your kn…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied on Thursday to Knives from a new maker

44 yesterday
Reply by Dave S.

KnifeMaker

"Maybe stick with good quality users and break into the market that way. Build a repu…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied on Wednesday to Knives from a new maker

44 yesterday
Reply by Dave S.

"That would depend on the size of the collection, Louie. Can you give us a ballpark n…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Dec 9 to Fight'n Rooster Collection

2 Dec 9
Reply by Bryan W

"If you don't see the Image icon, just refresh the page real quick. NING (our provide…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Dec 3 to In what direction is your knife collection expanding?

68 on Wednesday
Reply by Craig s

"If you have the pics stored on your phone or computer, you can post your pics right…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Dec 3 to Another new dude

3 Dec 3
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

"Hey there Craig...in the window where you type your comment, in the top left corner…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Dec 3 to Another new dude

3 Dec 3

"Hey Wally... I assume you are talking 30 degrees per side. I wouldn't go any more th…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Dec 3 to Question about knife sharpening

1 Dec 3

"Very cool! Loving the history on these!"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Dec 1 to Rare Sea Wolf UDT Knife made by Gus Marsh

9 Dec 1

"Can you message me your Paypal? I'll get the CFO to do up the paperwork. Okay, ok…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Nov 28 to CRKT, Cold Steel, Vintage Rigid and Burnt Chimney Pocket Knives for Sale!

14 Dec 9
Reply by Bryan W

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

John Thornburg replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Slimline 048 Pattern in the group Case Fans
1 hour ago
John Thornburg replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Sowbelly in the group Case Fans
1 hour ago
John Thornburg replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case 046 - Humpback in the group Case Fans
1 hour ago
John Thornburg replied to Craig Henry's discussion YELLOW Handled Case Knives in the group Case Fans
1 hour ago
Craig Henry posted photos
3 hours ago
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case 046 - Humpback in the group Case Fans
3 hours ago
Craig Henry commented on Craig Henry's photo
3 hours ago
Craig Henry commented on Craig Henry's photo
3 hours ago
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Cheetah in the group Case Fans
3 hours ago
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion YELLOW Handled Case Knives in the group Case Fans
3 hours ago
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Sowbelly in the group Case Fans
3 hours ago
Charles Sample replied to Craig Henry's discussion YELLOW Handled Case Knives in the group Case Fans
4 hours ago
Charles Sample replied to Craig Henry's discussion YELLOW Handled Case Knives in the group Case Fans
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Charles Sample commented on Craig Henry's photo
4 hours ago
John Thornburg replied to Jan Carter's discussion 2017 Christmas Contest Give Away
5 hours ago

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

click to visit

SHOP TSA KNIVES

Now Available

KNIFE NEWS!!!

Click to view more

JSR Sports!

NEW

© 2017   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service