WELCOME HOME !

Steve Scheuerman (Manx)'s Discussions (569)

Discussions Replied To (421) Replies Latest Activity

"Now, to be clear, I am not knocking this sharpener at all. As mentioned before in To…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied on Saturday to The Sharpal 5 in 1 Sharpener

10 on Sunday
Reply by D ale

"I suppose the main issue I have with the pull-through sharpeners is the amount of st…"

10 on Sunday
Reply by D ale

"Great review, Tobias! I can see how this could be a handy thing to have in a tackleb…"

10 on Sunday
Reply by D ale

"Buy what you like, and don't let others tell you any different! LOL. There are Steel…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Aug 15 to New Guy on the block

9 Aug 15
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

"I suppose it all depends on what your intentions are for this knife. If it is going…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Aug 15 to Puma Knife

5 Aug 16
Reply by Jan Carter

"I have seen a number of police "reality" shows based out of the US, Canada and the U…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Aug 6 to Online knife purchases to be banned in the UK.

18 Aug 6
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"Due to a rash of very negative comments from the knife community (who likes being ca…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Aug 6 to Online knife purchases to be banned in the UK.

18 Aug 6
Reply by Tobias Gibson

" I will buy cheaper stuff from ebay like disposable electronics, but when it comes t…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Jul 28 to WILL EBAY START PAYING ATTENTION TO COUNTERFEIT KNIVES?

12 Aug 7
Reply by D ale

"I think so, yes. Everyone starts to care when the money is being taken from their ow…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Jul 25 to WILL EBAY START PAYING ATTENTION TO COUNTERFEIT KNIVES?

12 Aug 7
Reply by D ale

"That's a nice looking knife right there!"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Jul 25 to Steel Will

8 Jul 29
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Ms Data posted a photo
10 minutes ago
Adam Archer posted photos
1 hour ago
Tobias Gibson replied to Steve Hanner's discussion Show us Your Rough Riders! in the group Rough Rider Collector's
1 hour ago
Tobias Gibson replied to Steve Hanner's discussion Show us Your Rough Riders! in the group Rough Rider Collector's
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
J.J. Smith III replied to Steve Hanner's discussion Show us Your Rough Riders! in the group Rough Rider Collector's
3 hours ago
J.J. Smith III replied to Tobias Gibson's discussion Puffin web browser and posting pics from the iPhone
12 hours ago
D ale replied to Tobias Gibson's discussion Puffin web browser and posting pics from the iPhone
12 hours ago
14 hours ago
Tobias Gibson posted discussions
14 hours ago
Steve replied to Tobias Gibson's discussion Trixie & Milo Sunfish Knives
22 hours ago
J.J. Smith III replied to Steve Hanner's discussion Show us Your Rough Riders! in the group Rough Rider Collector's
23 hours ago
Bryan W joined White River Knives's group
23 hours ago
Tobias Gibson replied to Jan Carter's discussion Elephant Toenail Collector Club in the group Knife Pattern Collectors
yesterday
Jan Carter replied to Steve Hanner's discussion Show us Your Rough Riders! in the group Rough Rider Collector's
yesterday
yesterday

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

click to visit

Now Available

JSR Sports!

© 2017   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service