Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

In reply to Steve Hanner's question: I simply have gotten to many knives, and have stopped buying for awhile (notice I say for awhile) and my interest at present is being divided with other interests. I will be back to posting more but when the time is right. I still have a deep respect and love for IKC.

Views: 1050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Steve, thanks, that clears it up a bit. I will continue to "like" - but i still don't know the diff between personal activity and activity stream.

I use Chrome - Jan got me on that - I guess just mine doesn't save passwords.

The on;y difference between personal activity and activity stream is your likes will no longer show in the activity stream. They will however continue to show on your My Page LIKE calculation and will continue to contribute to your standing as a Top Member.

Ken Spielvogel said:

Steve, thanks, that clears it up a bit. I will continue to "like" - but i still don't know the diff between personal activity and activity stream.

I use Chrome - Jan got me on that - I guess just mine doesn't save passwords.

Oh and 1 more thing...to save passwords in Goggle Chrome follow these instructions:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95606?hl=en

Let me be clear on LIKE...it no longer shows on the Activity Stream HOWEVER it does count as personal activity its just not shown

The only thing different on like is that it will not feed to the activity stream.  It will still let the posting member know that we have seen it and liked it.  Thats where the value is to me

Is anyone else having an issue where the sight does not recognize them?  JJ maybe we need to put that into the

Navigating iKC cheat sheet

Steve - that works. Jan - that clears it up. Thanks.

My IKC screen is so small, I can't hardly see it. Is others that way to?

Uh no mine fills the screen. Ken what are you using to get to iKC? A tablet?

Ken Spielvogel said:

My IKC screen is so small, I can't hardly see it. Is others that way to?

Using my phone right now...still prefer the desktop view as opposed to the mobile view.

Steve, No, I am using my regular Desktop Computer. Chrome gets me to IKC.

Steve, got it straightened out. Somehow it was not zoomed. Got a full screen now. Thanks.

You know I was going to mention that! Well glad you thought of it Ken!

Ken Spielvogel said:

Steve, got it straightened out. Somehow it was not zoomed. Got a full screen now. Thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
40 minutes ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
6 hours ago
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
9 hours ago
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
yesterday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Sunday
J.J. Smith III replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Saturday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Saturday

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service