Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

General Knife Discussions (532)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just like Grandpappy (and Dad)

I found my father's knives in my mom's drawer about 3 years ago My father passed away in 93 They were sitting in drawer for 13+years!!!! I…

Started by Trent Rock

13 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Vaughn

Knife values and sales

Hi Guys, I have been a member for a while and while I am not a collector I pop in from time to time to research things that I come across.…

Started by Cliff McNeill

2 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Steve Hanner

What is the most collected brand of pocket knife being collected today?...

It still seems to me that the Case knives is in the lead in collectabilty now days.there is more companys now giving them all the competiti…

Started by stephen tungate

25 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Rusty R Halsey

How good are Minatures automatics

Hi     How good are minatures automactic knives?    What is a good brand name? and are the y legal in New York State

Started by Dave Garafalo

2 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Jan Carter

D-Guard Bowies

I was looking through Newman's book "Civil War Knives" and came across his section on Confederate D-Guard Bowies.   Now. I've always associ…

Started by Tobias Gibson

8 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Jan Carter

Ontario

I didn't see an Ontario Knives group, and I don't really collect them (have three, AF Survival, RAT-7 in D2 & just got the Blackbird SK…

Started by Howard P Reynolds

2 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Howard P Reynolds

Military Knife Collection

Recently Clint Thompson, an iKC member,writer and contributor to knife publications decided to begin research into unconventional military…

Started by Steve Hanner

1 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Don

hot brands

do you guys think that bear and sons is up with the quialty as the other top brands such as case ;great eastern;queen;and others'what is yo…

Started by stephen tungate

39 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by terrence ellington

SpyderCo Tenacious: Should there be different versions?

Well I think there should. I'll describe what I'm talking about.. I recently emailed Spyderco suggesting some new ideas for the Tenacious.…

Started by Anthony (ChanceToFade)

13 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Don

henckel skinning knives

I recently purchased a second henckels skinning knife. i phoned the company directly and they had no information for me. when i asked for t…

Started by john guiral

4 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by