Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member News & Announcements (1,040)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Maintenance

I was given a wooden handled hunting knife approx 30 years ago when I lived in Canada. I can just make out the name Frosts on the side. Thi…

Started by olly oulton

6 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Ken Spielvogel

An iKC Benchmade Giveaway Contest

Our February 2014 Contest is sponsored by TC Collectible Cutlery/Terry Ray   Let’s have some fun and give away a knife! This month is a sec…

Started by Jan Carter

161 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

White River Knife & Tool. A knife company to keep an eye on!!! UPDATED NEWS

One of the most exciting, energetic, innovative, family operated and diverse knife companies I have ever had the privilege to meet is on th…

Started by Jan Carter

12 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

Dragonfly Forge

I read this and thought it was interesting so here it is.  I would love to attend a class, just to see basics would be amazing Michael Bell…

Started by Jan Carter

1 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Robert Burris

Macon Co Knife Club Fight'n Rooster knives

Bought some knives this weekend that are Fight'n rooster made for a Macon Co knife club. Anyone know anything about these?

Started by Eddie McDaniel

3 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

What a excite!! I get beautiful 1972 Case XX Red Stockman Pocket Knife !

I am very happy, I did get the guy who attempt sell his vintage Case knife for $210.00. I saw very very vintage Mint 1972 Case XX Red Stock…

Started by Michelle "Fingers" DellaPelle

4 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

In Memoriam

Thank you !

Cherry and I want to than our iKC family which has grown to mean more than we ever would have thought! Thank you for the prayers and concer…

Started by Terry Ray

8 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Charles Sample

Knives from around the world

I was reminded today that there are talented knifemakers throughout the world.  Some we never see.  The search engines dont look for a Russ…

Started by Jan Carter

6 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

I've decided to start spreading a rumor about Steve Koontz

as you all may know Steve was the host of KnivesLive for Smoky Mountain Knife Works, and was fired last February after 26 years with the co…

Started by Michael R Siegel

16 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Max McGruder

KnifeMaker

Tennessee Switchblade Ban Repeal Bill HOUSE Hearing on Tuesday - CALL/EMAIL TODAY!

House Committee Hearing on Tennessee Switchblade Ban Repeal Bill on Tuesday - CALL/EMAIL TODAY! The House Criminal Justice Subcommittee wi…

Started by Doug Ritter

1 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by