Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member News & Announcements (1,047)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just posted to my blog - www.iknifecollector.com

I got all excited when I saw the "badge" and thought, hey, I could post my NEW badge on my blog!!  I did!http://pocketknivesblog.com/online

Started by Scott Rauber

3 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Scott Rauber

FREE Knife to Someone when I reach 50 "LIKES"

I'm planning to give away a free knife when I reach 50 folks that like me on my PocketKnivesBlog FB page. We're at 39 right now.... http:…

Started by Scott Rauber

24 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Scott Rauber

RECENTLY ACQUIRED KNIVES

Thank you to ALL who were kind enough to post H B'day wishes to me yesterday! Much appreciated! In the past 2 months, have acquired folders…

Started by Jeremy Steinberg

3 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Jeremy Steinberg

Deals, Bargains & Sales

I thought we should have a place to share deals we find. Like my $15 A.G. Russell Deer hunter. Also let others know about sales on knives a…

Started by lg&m

39 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by terrence ellington

Recent Storms

I hope all the folks living in the areas affected by yesterday's tornadoes are safe and well. When I was stationed at Ft. Campbell I spent…

Started by Ron Cooper

2 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Ron Cooper

My knifemakers website is now live.

For the past couple of months I'd been trying to decide whether I should rent a table at the Dutch Knife Exhibition (www.dkeshow.nl) coming…

Started by Alexander Noot

4 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Alexander Noot

KnifeMaker

PC update

New pc being shipped out 2/21/12. Had to pic up a couple of knives first. Got be a Buck 120 and a 124.  Will be back when pc gets here and…

Started by Glenn "Oz" Osborne

6 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Robert Burris

AG Russell auction

February Auction Support the American Knife and Tool Institute and bid on an A.G. Russell Sowbelly Trapper with Yellow Delrin® Proceeds fr…

Started by Jan Carter

2 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Steve Hanner

Knifeology101 - New reference material.

The iKC Gift Shop has gotten in a shipment of  the Knifeology101, reference book.  Reference material is listed alphabetically to aid in…

Started by iKC Gift Shop

11 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

Favorite knife/knife story

Do you have a favorite knife.... or just a knife that has a good story behind it.   Lets share them here.  Lets see and hear about the knif…

Started by Kit Adams

6 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Kit Adams

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by