Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member News & Announcements (1,047)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Death of Firen Skyshadow.

I just found out, this morning, that Firen Skyshadow passed away, yesterday.  Attached is the Facebook message from his brother; James Sto…

Started by J.J. Smith III

7 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Bruce Piehl

Remington Cutlery Club

Hello, Does anyone besides me belong to the Remington Cutlery Club?  If so, are you happy with their services?  Have you had any lost order…

Started by Thomas Remington

5 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Robert Burris

In Memoriam

Shopping....Collecting

If you had 150 dollars to spend what knife "do you think" would be the most collectable knife out there.

Started by Robert Burris

4 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Steve Hanner

Here is some of my knives.

A Gerber Mini Covert Auto, a Spyderco Bifold auto and John wearing his Combat Companion around his neck.  He claims to wear it all the time…

Started by Clint Thompson

2 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Billy Oneale

Wet stones

I have always used the same wet stone for years.  While it is not anything special it has served me well.  It is a 6" Smith's wet stone.  I…

Started by Kit Adams

11 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Jan Carter

Birthday present

So yet again I am asking for your help. My little brothers birthday is coming up and this was the time in my life when I recieved my first…

Started by Nate Andrews

3 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Nate Andrews

Ray Appleton Passes Away at 88

According to this blog written by, Steve Shackleford, editor of Blade magazine, Ray Appleton, maker of the "I.Q." and other puzzle-type, "m…

Started by Steve Hanner

1 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Jan Carter

Metal Cancer

Any one have an idea of what I could use on a few knifes that have become rusty over the years but might be worth a bit of money/collector/…

Started by Kit Adams

5 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

cutlers to his majesty

Good morning members .  I´m  from Argentina - please I need a help - somebody now when (year) Thomas Turner & Co. Sheffield  was distin…

Started by CARLOS LANGUASCO

2 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by CARLOS LANGUASCO

iKC gear and apparel

What do you guys think about actually having iKC mugs, shirts, hats etc.  Of course to cover cost of this we would have to have enough pre-…

Started by Kit Adams

17 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Kit Adams

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by