Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Tobias Gibson's Discussions (2,665)

Discussions Replied To (365) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe the "German Steel" comes from Frost's Hen&Rooster factory.   I have th…"

Tobias Gibson replied May 4, 2015 to Steel Warrior and other Frost branded knives

247 May 4, 2015
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"A couple more Steel Warriors that were given to me.  Both are Copperheads and the on…"

Tobias Gibson replied May 1, 2015 to Steel Warrior and other Frost branded knives

247 May 4, 2015
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"Even when Knives Live was still on the air, I'd tune in to watch Cutlery Corner, par…"

Tobias Gibson replied May 1, 2015 to Steel Warrior and other Frost branded knives

247 May 4, 2015
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"I have to agree with JJ.  I think Smoky Mountain Knife Works house brands have much…"

247 May 4, 2015
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"A couple of Croc Bones below.  These are among my favorite by Frost. The Peanut was…"

Tobias Gibson replied Apr 30, 2015 to Steel Warrior and other Frost branded knives

247 May 4, 2015
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"Well I might own quite a few Frost brands but I've bought very few Frost knives.   A…"

Tobias Gibson replied Apr 30, 2015 to Steel Warrior and other Frost branded knives

247 May 4, 2015
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"Syd, many years ago, someone who saw my knife collection asked my daughter if I was…"

247 May 4, 2015
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"Well I think this needs to be put in that thread on how do you display your knives! …"

247 May 4, 2015
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"I have to admit  that I I would have a lot fewer Frost Brand knives if it wasn't for…"

247 May 4, 2015
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"Syd, I'm not sure if you are aware of the rules of proper knife etiquette but one ca…"

247 May 4, 2015
Reply by Tobias Gibson

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
1 hour ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
6 hours ago
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
9 hours ago
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
yesterday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Sunday
J.J. Smith III replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Saturday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service