J.J. Smith III's Discussions (2,434)

Discussions Replied To (1374) Replies Latest Activity

In Memoriam

"Prayers comming out from South Carolina, Craig."

J.J. Smith III replied Sep 12, 2012 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1335 May 8
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

"Midian, Check out this link to BKGC reviews.  (Don't look good.)"

J.J. Smith III replied Aug 18, 2012 to Has anybody ever bought a knife from BKCG.co.uk?

9 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Alexander Noot

Featured

"I'd have paid a dollar for it.  Don't know who would counterfit a Frost knife though…"

J.J. Smith III replied Aug 16, 2012 to Is this knife worth $1?

5 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Craig Henry

"Dale, were you thinking a traditional "Navaja" knife?   Early Navaja styled knives w…"

J.J. Smith III replied Aug 8, 2012 to help me figure out origin & value of this knife please

9 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

" Looks like the Weapons Universe link has the best one, with a brass handle."

J.J. Smith III replied Aug 6, 2012 to looking for a Mark 1 trench knife, aka the mean looking one with the knuckle duster handle

7 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by D ale

"I'm still having fun with my "el-cheapo" tablet. Another feature to look for is a fu…"

J.J. Smith III replied Aug 6, 2012 to iKnife Collector...improvements to Mobile...Now Live!

37 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"Turkish?"

J.J. Smith III replied Aug 6, 2012 to help me figure out origin & value of this knife please

9 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

" The name?"

J.J. Smith III replied Aug 1, 2012 to iKnife Collector...improvements to Mobile...Now Live!

37 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"Jan, while "playing around" with different browsers, I found one that shows the tool…"

J.J. Smith III replied Jul 30, 2012 to iKnife Collector...improvements to Mobile...Now Live!

37 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"You "should", Robert. You may have to use your browser to find iKC and then bookmark…"

J.J. Smith III replied Jul 30, 2012 to iKnife Collector...improvements to Mobile...Now Live!

37 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service