Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

J.J. Smith III's Discussions (2,456)

Discussions Replied To (1387) Replies Latest Activity

""

J.J. Smith III replied Apr 11, 2012 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Jay,  I'm retired also, but in my old job we couldn't carry a knife.  It was only af…"

J.J. Smith III replied Apr 10, 2012 to EDC's versus knife collection.

18 Nov 4, 2025
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

"Easy enough for you, James  LOL    "

J.J. Smith III replied Apr 10, 2012 to EDC's versus knife collection.

18 Nov 4, 2025
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

In Memoriam

""

J.J. Smith III replied Apr 10, 2012 to Got a favorite ride?

40 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Robert Burris

"Made the Palmetto Cutlery Club show, last year and met-up with a couple of iKC membe…"

J.J. Smith III replied Apr 9, 2012 to Will You Attend a Knife Show This Year?

53 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by JAMES IVY

"I don't know, Billy.  Last time I got into anything smaller than a pontoon, I was in…"

J.J. Smith III replied Apr 6, 2012 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"I'd reccomend something on the line of the CRKT Peck.  I carry one in a pouch on me…"

J.J. Smith III replied Apr 6, 2012 to Best folder for your key ring

29 Jan 7, 2015

In Memoriam

"2 good reports today.  I like that."

J.J. Smith III replied Mar 29, 2012 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"That's great news, Johnny."

J.J. Smith III replied Mar 29, 2012 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

"2004 FORD Expedition, Eddie Bauer.  Because size matters.  "

J.J. Smith III replied Mar 27, 2012 to What kind of cars do we drive?

68 Nov 6, 2022
Reply by Kevin D

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service