Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

J.J. Smith III's Discussions (2,456)

Discussions Replied To (1387) Replies Latest Activity

In Memoriam

"I notice that there are fewer generic profile pics lately.  Thanks to all that have…"

J.J. Smith III replied Nov 29, 2011 to Welcome- New iKnifeCollector members

227 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

" Craig's list #16... (Hey, it works for me.)"

J.J. Smith III replied Nov 28, 2011 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

""

J.J. Smith III replied Nov 27, 2011 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"If I had $150.00 to spend,  I'd have to get me a Northfield Geppetto whittler in sta…"

J.J. Smith III replied Nov 24, 2011 to Shopping....Collecting

4 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Steve Hanner

"Looks like WalMart is getting ready for the Black Friday rush.  Think I'll just sta…"

J.J. Smith III replied Nov 24, 2011 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

" "

J.J. Smith III replied Nov 22, 2011 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"   Wanna see him beg?"

J.J. Smith III replied Nov 22, 2011 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"  All of us should live so long as to be this kind of old man!Toward the end of th…"

J.J. Smith III replied Nov 22, 2011 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"A guy took his girlfriend to her first USC football game. They had great seats right…"

J.J. Smith III replied Nov 21, 2011 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"I wouldn't either, Craig.   The wife and I went shoping at the mall today, trying to…"

J.J. Smith III replied Nov 18, 2011 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service