Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Dave and Randy for letting me know they are home and well loved!  I was so ha…"

Jan Carter replied Aug 17, 2016 to 2016 iKC knife offering

97 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Rusty R Halsey

"Oh Leo I am so glad it is safe/home and making you happy.  I am looking forward to f…"

Jan Carter replied Aug 16, 2016 to 2016 iKC knife offering

97 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Rusty R Halsey

"wooohoo!  Excellent Jim !"

Jan Carter replied Aug 16, 2016 to 2016 iKC knife offering

97 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Rusty R Halsey

2021 Calendar

"LOL, less than 3 inches and non locking, can they be banned now because they are gre…"

Jan Carter replied Aug 16, 2016 to An end to Zombie Knives .

15 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by John Bamford

"OMG that list could be awesome!  I love the idea of personalizing the chain!"

Jan Carter replied Aug 16, 2016 to A chain driven knife???

13 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

"LOL Tom!!!!  Thank you for helping to support us!"

Jan Carter replied Aug 16, 2016 to 2016 iKC knife offering

97 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Rusty R Halsey

"My first thought?  How many times did my bike chain fall of when I was a kid LOL!"

Jan Carter replied Aug 15, 2016 to A chain driven knife???

13 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"Update on the Big Sur area fires from Syd Carr today wanted to update you as the fir…"

Jan Carter replied Aug 15, 2016 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

2021 Calendar

"see there was the built in defense "defending yourself from the undead""

Jan Carter replied Aug 15, 2016 to An end to Zombie Knives .

15 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by John Bamford

2021 Calendar

"I am as confused if not more.  Zombie killer by definition are usually large fixed b…"

Jan Carter replied Aug 15, 2016 to An end to Zombie Knives .

15 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by John Bamford

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service