Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

J.J. Smith III's Discussions (2,456)

Discussions Replied To (1387) Replies Latest Activity

In Memoriam

" Uncle Wiskers' needs BIG shirts."

J.J. Smith III replied Aug 18, 2009 to iKC T-Shirts

104 May 8, 2022
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"I'm in between reads right now, but I did re-read Thavels With Charley, while we wer…"

J.J. Smith III replied Aug 13, 2009 to What 'cha reading now?

29 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Michael D.

"I intentionally turned the blades on this Bulldog Whittler, so I could control the a…"

J.J. Smith III replied Jun 18, 2009 to SHOULD I POLISH BLADES OF OLD KNIVES?

44 Jan 28, 2018
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

"Been thinking about that very item. My eyes aren't as good as they were when I was w…"

J.J. Smith III replied Jun 18, 2009 to OK lets talk America...

45 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

2021 Calendar

"While we wait, check out - Tom T. Hall - Whittler Lyrics (From “Natural Dreams”) A…"

J.J. Smith III replied Jun 17, 2009 to KNIVES IN MUSIC ?...

34 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

" I like the slim profile of the 911, but I prefer the grips on the M9."

J.J. Smith III replied Jun 17, 2009 to OK lets talk America...

45 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

KnifeMaker

" KNIVES TOO !!!"

J.J. Smith III replied Jun 17, 2009 to OK lets talk America...

45 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

KnifeMaker

"The statement that there may be a bill outlawing assisted opening knives is false. T…"

J.J. Smith III replied Jun 12, 2009 to OK lets talk America...

45 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

2021 Calendar

"I've always liked Hank Williams Jr's, "A Country Boy Can Survive"... "I had a goo…"

J.J. Smith III replied Jun 11, 2009 to KNIVES IN MUSIC ?...

34 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Up until recently, I didn't appreciate the older knives that I've had in the past. I…"

J.J. Smith III replied Jun 11, 2009 to R.I.P.

33 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Robert Burris

RSS

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service