Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"DLKG, I am so with you!  What are we to call it ?  It is a description and in realit…"

Jan Carter replied May 8, 2016 to San Mai, the words are now OWNED??

15 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by anthony a. reid

In Memoriam

"The one and only part of iKC that ever breaks my heart is being the one to share bad…"

Jan Carter replied May 7, 2016 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

"wow, would have loved to have visited their store! Great work as always John, I know…"

Jan Carter replied May 4, 2016 to Waltham pocket knife info

6 May 5, 2016
Reply by Buddy Gaines

"Jeff, I cannot tell you how happy I am that you have been enjoying this knife.  The…"

Jan Carter replied May 1, 2016 to march give away

184 May 1, 2016
Reply by Tracey Reed

"LOL, I am surprised the rep at Colt would be downgrading their own product.   SMKW d…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 28, 2016 to COLT! Has SMKW stopped making Colt knives?

14 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Syd Carr

"LOL, I for one am glad you saved him the trip!  That knife obviously got sharp!"

Jan Carter replied Apr 26, 2016 to Discouraging

9 May 16, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

"Well I did just hear from Jay "We are still producing Colt product, just got some ne…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 26, 2016 to COLT! Has SMKW stopped making Colt knives?

14 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Syd Carr

"That is interesting, I sent an email to Jay, maybe we can get some info back.  Did i…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 25, 2016 to COLT! Has SMKW stopped making Colt knives?

14 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Syd Carr

"Don, We do have knives for sale or trade forum http://iknifecollector.com/forum/cate…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 23, 2016 to An iKC cheat sheet

79 Jan 23
Reply by J.J. Smith III

"Funny, no where else we have lived in the US did we need a machete.  Now we use one…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 20, 2016 to The AAF Folding Machete

13 Jun 23, 2019
Reply by Chris

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service