Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"Heather, Great resource for razors A to Z of Razor manufacturers All"

Jan Carter replied Oct 6, 2015 to Productive day, shavers and boxes

2 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"and for the history buff in you! "

Jan Carter replied Oct 5, 2015 to We are NEW!

16 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Bryan W

"The maker was Joseph Rodgers "

Jan Carter replied Oct 5, 2015 to We are NEW!

16 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Bryan W

"JMB may have been the buyer.  That is a pearl handled whittler and would have been c…"

Jan Carter replied Oct 5, 2015 to We are NEW!

16 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Bryan W

" You did just fine! "

Jan Carter replied Oct 5, 2015 to We are NEW!

16 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Bryan W

"I have a absurd need and want for knowledge. If someone tells me something and I fin…"

Jan Carter replied Oct 5, 2015 to We are NEW!

16 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Bryan W

"Bryan, I did not know that was your list!  Kudos and Thank you, I use it constantly!"

Jan Carter replied Oct 4, 2015 to Mystery vintage knife

14 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Thomas Robbins

"Thomas sometimes rubbing an eraser over the tang will clear it up a little without h…"

Jan Carter replied Oct 4, 2015 to Mystery vintage knife

14 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Thomas Robbins

"Ron, If this knife could talk ...I think the first thing it would say is....home at…"

Jan Carter replied Oct 3, 2015 to If Knives Could Talk...

8 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"I also want to say that those of you within the storm range this weekend, Donnie and…"

Jan Carter replied Oct 2, 2015 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service