Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"Fiddleback forge was so busy I couldnt get up to the counter, LOL.  I will get some…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 5, 2015 to How do I find YOU at Blade show?

59 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Carl Rechsteiner

"I did not get to meet the maker on these but I sure do like them! "

Jan Carter replied Jun 5, 2015 to How do I find YOU at Blade show?

59 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Carl Rechsteiner

"It was wonderful to meet and spend some time with our member Tom Chase.  I appreciat…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 5, 2015 to How do I find YOU at Blade show?

59 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Carl Rechsteiner

" The Kiddo program was a grand success and a lot of fun also LOL "

Jan Carter replied Jun 5, 2015 to How do I find YOU at Blade show?

59 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Carl Rechsteiner

"The line about an hour before opening.  One thing about this line is that everybod…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 5, 2015 to How do I find YOU at Blade show?

59 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Carl Rechsteiner

"Ok, the internet is being fussy.  I will try again very shortly."

Jan Carter replied Jun 5, 2015 to How do I find YOU at Blade show?

59 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Carl Rechsteiner

" Early bird passes will be let in abouy an hour just thought i would let you what it…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 5, 2015 to How do I find YOU at Blade show?

59 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Carl Rechsteiner

In Memoriam

"I was able to speak with Rob just a few koments ago. 2 stints and the 100 percent bl…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 4, 2015 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"Thank you all, they said they will let me know about any news in the morning, I will…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 3, 2015 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"Well it seems I am back asking for your prayers again.  My brother Rob Bowers had a…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 3, 2015 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service