Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"Mark and his wife dont sell anywhere but shows.  If you see him at a show be sure…"

Jan Carter replied Mar 13, 2015 to a great weekend at a knife show

55 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by J.J. Smith III

""

Jan Carter replied Mar 13, 2015 to a great weekend at a knife show

55 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by J.J. Smith III

""

Jan Carter replied Mar 13, 2015 to a great weekend at a knife show

55 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by J.J. Smith III

"Not getting great service on the internet today but lets try pics again "

Jan Carter replied Mar 13, 2015 to a great weekend at a knife show

55 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by J.J. Smith III

"Ken do you know how to clear your browsing history and cookies?  It is something in…"

Jan Carter replied Mar 12, 2015 to Forum activity

23 Aug 9, 2019
Reply by Dennis Hibar

"Hey!!  Congrats Brian and Alexander!"

Jan Carter replied Mar 11, 2015 to A Folding Droppoint hunter. WC Davis, Böker collab knife.

14 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Brian Martin

"Well I am meeting with Queen this weekend, looks like we are going to be able to do…"

Jan Carter replied Mar 11, 2015 to It is time...2015 iKC knife

174 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"OK, I am with you Tobias.  Dont like all their scales but sure do like this one, I b…"

Jan Carter replied Mar 11, 2015 to Luck of the Irish...March 2015 Contest

108 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"Wayne, I have not gotten the price out from Jennie yet but I am meeting with Queen t…"

Jan Carter replied Mar 10, 2015 to It is time...2015 iKC knife

174 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Love the PM2 discussion Ron.  Data that is hysterical and I would bet David would ge…"

Jan Carter replied Mar 9, 2015 to Luck of the Irish...March 2015 Contest

108 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Tobias Gibson

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service