Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"Chuck was indeed a great friend to the Knife Community and a good person. He will be…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 7, 2015 to

just now

"I did kind of snicker at this one as I had never heard the phrase "packet rage".  No…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 7, 2015 to A campaign called no knives, better lives

38 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"John, Thank you for the real world view on this.  I guess the reason this hit me so…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 7, 2015 to A campaign called no knives, better lives

38 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"I am wondering how anyone ever opens a box in that country"

Jan Carter replied Feb 6, 2015 to A campaign called no knives, better lives

38 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"I feel the same way guys, it is insanity.  As Hog says everyone wants to be saved fr…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 6, 2015 to A campaign called no knives, better lives

38 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knife_legislation an interesting take on nations and wh…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 6, 2015 to A campaign called no knives, better lives

38 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"  Contest ends next friday!  Get your entries in"

Jan Carter replied Feb 6, 2015 to Let's have some fun and win a knife in Feb!!

51 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"I learned from the best Hog!"

Jan Carter replied Feb 5, 2015 to getting a 500 error when changing pages?

8 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Charles Sample

"Lets not hold our breathe but I am having a smooth time of getting around and postin…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 5, 2015 to getting a 500 error when changing pages?

8 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Charles Sample

"LOL!!  Good one there.  who ever know what "ages" means LOL"

Jan Carter replied Feb 5, 2015 to Let's have some fun and win a knife in Feb!!

51 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service